2019 All Star Black Infrared Air Jordan 6

Where do you prefer the lace lock?

• Total voters
If I had a youtube channel opening these VIs up for the first time. Might be a good chance Id catch some feels.:lol: First J I ever wanted.

Pretty sure they’re Durabuck. Also, contrast seems like it’s shoe to shoe AND pair to pair. I hope my pair is good. Some pairs will have and, and some won’t.

Haha whatbif yours come with one shoe with the contrast and the other doesn’t. Pretty sure your head will explode.

Haha whatbif yours come with one shoe with the contrast and the other doesn’t. Pretty sure your head will explode.
It will, but I’ll keep em. I got lucky with matching lowish PL concords, and matching Shadow 1s. My Cement 3 and TB 3 EP matched too. Might get lucky again.

the red is too red. atleast it looks like in the two pics you guys show with heel contrast. ogs had a slight orange tint

also you guys sure the contrast isnt just them using durabuck on the heel and the majority of the shoe is nubuck?

Yeah no contrasting heel guys. I’ll mention that in my comparison video next week as well. Besides that, I kinda wish they blacked out the lining and slanted the toe more. Also, as noted as an annotation in the video, the fit is a bit long so if you must go down half a size. I’m a wide footer sz 10 but went with TTS because I’m OCD when it comes to size numbers on the shelf lol.

Thanks, I was wondering if I should go TTS to go down like I used to do.

the red is too red. atleast it looks like in the two pics you guys show with heel contrast. ogs had a slight orange tint

also you guys sure the contrast isnt just them using durabuck on the heel and the majority of the shoe is nubuck?
No. The whole shoe is Durabuck. That piece of Durabuck is made differently than the rest of the shoe and has some type of finish on it. The Infrared appears more red in some pics due to filtering and the color is hard to pick up on some cameras.

Do they let you use VIP rewards toward Jordan product? I got my $15 reward st Champs today for reaching vip status. Would like to put toward a pair of Infras.

Yea the guy who rung me up for my Jordan hoodie today said I should be able to use the reward for the Infras but I’m not counting on it.

I’ll say this again

Durabuck - bald head.

Nubuck you have waves. You brushing hard

Suede you have an Afro. Someone gonna rub their hands through your curls

Infrared = Durabuck

2011 Bordeaux 7 (grey portions) = nubuck, black portions are Durabuck. The same is true of all versions of the Charcoal 7 too I believe.

Black Royal 18 = suede

Last edited:
Infrared = Durabuck

2011 Bordeaux 7 (grey portions) = nubuck, black portions are Durabuck. The same is true of all versions of the Charcoal 7 too I believe.

Black Royal 18 = suede
speaking of 2011 bordeaux how much yall think i can get for those? size 12 nds? ashy black outsole tho

The contrast showed on the originals since they had better leather, so 2019 we know how the leather will be, and the lighting makes some pairs contrast more visible.

speaking of 2011 bordeaux how much yall think i can get for those? size 12 nds? ashy black outsole tho

Ash.JPG

Yeah, that seems to be the case. On Twitter @iAmTMCII posted a side pic of his and his pair clearly had the contrasting heel.

I’m beginning to think it’s just a situation where you really won’t see it in person. Only shows up in camera sort of thing. Like I said earlier, when I get my pair I’m sure I’ll be able to see the contrast but it’s gonna be slight. But honestly, looking back IMO that’s how the 2000s were too. Contrast was hardly noticeable in person but it was there.

Back
Top Bottom