2019 All Star Black Infrared Air Jordan 6

Where do you prefer the lace lock?

• Total voters
The heel contrasting the rest of the shoe makes it less bland IMO. They’d just be an all black 6 like the 2010 and 2014 pairs. To me, it just looks much better, and worth my money. On my old 2000 pair is definitely felt different, and was more visible in some lighting.

The heel contrasting the rest of the shoe makes it less bland IMO. They’d just be an all black 6 like the 2010 and 2014 pairs. To me, it just looks much better, and worth my money. On my old 2000 pair is definitely felt different, and was more visible in some lighting.
Well hopefully he brings back the fire red 3s og

I 100% agree with this. Gives the shoe a different texture and look. Looks better visually.

i'm so torn on grabbing these. i don't think VIs look good on-foot in real life, but these are legend status.
:lol:

My exact sentiments

At this point I still plan to cop and wear

This past summer I went hard with the white/infrared VI’s with these 5.5” inseam Chubbies

2F5A8602-0A86-416D-9517-CA20A6596153.jpeg

:lol:

One of my first thoughts on the pair posted was that the material looked pretty similar to the 2014 which would be a let down. I was hoping for actual durabuck especially knowing they can mak it.

Just got my pair in today and did a review. I'll have a comparison done next week. Thanks for watching in advance!

MJO for the win. I’m not seeing different material on the heel, not an issue for me personally. All I care about is somewhat decent materials, a hue close to the OG and the Nike Air. People preferring Varsity Red is laughable to me, so NOT the personality of this shoe OR car it was designed after.

Pretty sure they’re Durabuck. Also, contrast seems like it’s shoe to shoe AND pair to pair. I hope my pair is good. Some pairs will have and, and some won’t.

Last edited:

Just got my pair in today and did a review. I'll have a comparison done next week. Thanks for watching in advance!

Looking forward to it. Hopefully the 1991 is in good enough condition for an accurate comparison.

MJO for the win. I’m not seeing different material on the heel, not an issue for me personally. All I care about is somewhat decent materials, a hue close to the OG and the Nike Air. People preferring Varsity Red is laughable to me, so NOT the personality of this shoe OR car it was designed after.

Yeah no contrasting heel guys. I’ll mention that in my comparison video next week as well. Besides that, I kinda wish they blacked out the lining and slanted the toe more. Also, as noted as an annotation in the video, the fit is a bit long so if you must go down half a size. I’m a wide footer sz 10 but went with TTS because I’m OCD when it comes to size numbers on the shelf lol.

The Conchords had some **** that people couldn't buy them before a certain time because people had passes or some dumb ****. Is that some new jordan ****? I want to just buy shoes wtf

Hoping your pair has the contrast will be just like hoping your Bred 1s both had tumbled leather on the toe, two matching lower elephant print heights, and matching patent leather heights. Damnit JB Quality Control!!

I don’t complain about the contrast but if I’ll be let down if my pair doesn’t have it being that some will and some won’t. It’s like the leather inconsistencies with the 2017 Royals 1’s or remastered Shadows.

The Conchords had some **** that people couldn't buy them before a certain time because people had passes or some dumb ****. Is that some new jordan ****? I want to just buy shoes wtf

Passes are how some NikeTown allow people to reserve their pair via the SNKRS app.

Back
Top Bottom