2019 All Star Black Infrared Air Jordan 6

Where do you prefer the lace lock?

• Total voters
Man i try but this wall is huge
20190125_203933.jpg

Is that your living room b? With da tile floors?

You got no closets in ya house?

^^^
Alot those up until last week were in my office space downstairs. My wife was constantly getting at me, like "when the hell u gonna move these damn shoes , I cant even move thru the office unless im walking sideways."
So after months of her nagging I took them to a spare room, that basically is filled as well, but that rooms just all storage.
Ill get up there to straighten them out eventually. Working 7 days a week makes me procrasinate little task like that.

Last edited:
Having a hard time with @MJO23DAN suggesting a .5 size down with these since they supposedly “fit long”. Has me worried. I’ve never sized down on any of my Jordan’s and it would throw me off in a major way to do so on these of all shoes.

Having a hard time with @MJO23DAN suggesting a .5 size down with these since they supposedly “fit long”. Has me worried. I’ve never sized down on any of my Jordan’s and it would throw me off in a major way to do so on these of all shoes.

I go tts on all Jordans except the 4’s, in which case I actually go UP a .5 size. The 4 has always felt snug to me.

Got my pair in today, never owned a pair of 6s before but they're clean as hell

How do I go about keeping the nubuck clean?

^^^
Alot those up until last week were in my office space downstairs. My wife was constantly getting at me, like "when the hell u gonna move these damn shoes , I cant even move thru the office unless im walking sideways."
So after months of her nagging I took them to a spare room, that basically is filled as well, but that rooms just all storage.
Ill get up there to straighten them out eventually. Working 7 days a week makes me procrasinate little task like that.
Yup. This is a hobby. I too work everyday. Only so much time.

I would stay TTS. Everybody's foot fits different and you'll probably make a mistake going down. His is the first review that I've seen suggest going down a half size.

Back
Top Bottom