2019 All Star Black Infrared Air Jordan 6

Where do you prefer the lace lock?

• Total voters
Shoe of the year, 2019. Don’t @ me!

837CC8CF-B16D-4F4A-A12F-A596A6E4BBA2.jpeg
FE030313-5DCF-49A9-80C8-251E5E9C000A.jpeg

@Lucky13s I think you're right.

Just received my pair, non existent contrast on my pair. In terms of quality I’d say they feel similar to the 2014s but softer, the toebox for example can be pushed down. There were a few glue stains on my pair too. Was on my way out when they arrived so I’ve only really looked at them for 2 minutes.

92E3A000-64D5-4313-853A-77EDC9082233.jpeg
The infrared really stands out on these.

Think I’m gonna go half size down on these
I got white infrared and maroons that fit a tad big
Or maybe just buy both sizes and try them out

Never go .5 down lol. Learned my lesson multiple times. Had to rebuild my collection because of that mistake.

What was the lesson? I’m very interested to know if you don’t mind sharing.

What was the lesson? I’m very interested to know if you don’t mind sharing.

.5 down has just always ended up failing me long term. At first, the snug, lockdown feel is appreciated, but after hours of wear, and feet swelling, they are just too tight. And then I don’t ever want to wear them again, and I end up always going back to my TTS/more roomy pairs.

You guys can all just go and try on the current 6’s within the next two weeks and not just guess.

Sounds crazy huh?

That’s why I went to try on the jimmy a few weeks back to be ready for the shock drop

You guys can all just go and try on the current 6’s within the next two weeks and not just guess.

Sounds crazy huh?

That’s why I went to try on the jimmy a few weeks back to be ready for the shock drop

Goto the mall? :sick:

God makes some good points
I got a couple of shoes I went half size down and I keep saying to myself I gotta break in them and they will stretch out lol
I barely wear them

Like the FOG1... if i would have listened to EVERYONE in that thread, I would have spent $750 to smash all 10 toes :sick:

Might feet must be weird. The 2014 fit tight and a true size 10.

I sized up with the 2016 WC 4 because of the tiny 2012 Black Cement and regret it. Not too loose, but a 10 would’ve been fine. My Motorsport 4s fit perfectly.

Getting in some last wears before it’s new crimson brother joins it tmrw.
EE911BD0-3883-4098-8A2B-B60CFBEE3354.jpeg

If the ‘14 fits similar, even though I’m flat/wide footed, I could’ve sized down a half. Although this new non timb toe maybe perfect for tts.

I sure hope I get a noticeable heel, otherwise, they look real close to ‘14s.

And yeah, always TTS for me. Same issue with .5 down.. they end up being uncomfortable, and then it’s expensive to replace them down the road. Besides, I have wide feet and don’t care for shoes with a “snug fit.” Unfortunately, there’s even some TTS that have a snug fit.. JBs sizing is so inconsistent.

Back
Top Bottom