2019 All Star Black Infrared Air Jordan 6

Where do you prefer the lace lock?

• Total voters
for those asking if there is still cardboard underneath the insole it has been answered many times. the answer is yes.

I off'd my 2014's with quickness. For one, I needed the money. Also i just wasn't feeling the shade or the jumpman on the heel.

You see I purchased the 2000 pair in August 2000 for sophomore year high school. Those were the days. Me and one other guy had them in a school of about 1600 kids. I call that "rare air"

58EE578A-86F6-40E1-8FD3-F2A7E8A748FF.jpeg
4A8E70FD-5CB2-4BD4-89F7-DC48E9472CB4.jpeg
I liiiike! Clean

^^
Cny are fcfs here too , same with the 9s, nothing so far this year has been app reserve for fta ftl , chm or fnl in my area. Makes me wonder how theyll go about the infrareds.

Last edited:
These are a must for me… I didn’t know about jordans because kids in my class didn’t have them… so started to learn about jordans when the OG 6s came out… my friend had the black infrareds and I wanted them so badly… I asked my parents for them and they said no because it wasn’t on sale… they did get me the carmines since those were on sale… at the time I didn’t realize how dope the carmines were because I just wanted the black infrareds… cant wait to double up… these 2 weeks cant come soon enough lol

MJO23DAN says the midsole on these shouldn’t crumble as fast because it’s composition now compared to 2000. That’s great! DS 2000s started to crumble about 10 years after. At least mine did

I’ll be shooting for 2 pairs. One to hoop in (with new insoles of course), and the other for casual wear. Haven’t had these since the OGs. Looks like they’re finally headed in the right direction.

31746C88-99EF-4E12-B31A-E56924B48DBA.jpeg
Just notice that... the insole is not glued and the number inside the shoe match with the inside box number

So I’m assuming OGs had cardboard underneath the insoles too? That’s the only reason I can understand why they’d still be using it. Even still I wish they wouldn’t use it.

Its 35mins long , but got alot of MJ highlights while he was wearing the Black/Infra 6s..

-v-v-v-v-v-v-v-v-v-v-v-v-v-v-v-v-v-v-v-v-v-

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom