2019 All Star Black Infrared Air Jordan 6

Where do you prefer the lace lock?

• Total voters
If Nike sent me an 'apology' 20% promo code for a previous messed up order, does anyone know if I'd be able to use it on these? I realize normally you can't use coupon codes on SNKRs for Jordans, but I wasn't sure if these promo codes were an exception.

31746C88-99EF-4E12-B31A-E56924B48DBA.jpeg
Just notice that... the insole is not glued and the number inside the shoe match with the inside box number
Well well well...

This is an unexpected turn of events.

I know for a fact that both the Tinker and Jimmy Butler VIs came with the spongy "ortholite" insoles, but it appears these will have an upgraded PU insole.

WTH is going on lol? When did folks start thinking the material used on the 2010 was good? I’m starting to see this said on other outlets more often. Are these people in their right minds? What’s going on? Lol
Folks like the feel and how thick the nubuck is. Durabuck doesn’t feel as smooth, an isn’t as thick. These folks pay attention to that. The thickness and smoothness implies(to many of them) higher quality.

You could say it’s ashy, but if people don’t care about that, it’s not a negative. Both materials crack, but I haven’t seen the nubuck peel like Durabuck, or crack as fast.

I’m not taking sides, but I can totally see why many prefer it, even over the original material.

Folks like the feel and how thick the nubuck is. Durabuck doesn’t feel as smooth, an isn’t as thick. These folks pay attention to that. The thickness and smoothness implies(to many of them) higher quality.

You could say it’s ashy, but if people don’t care about that, it’s not a negative. Both materials crack, but I haven’t seen the nubuck peel like Durabuck, or crack as fast.

I’m not taking sides, but I can totally see why many prefer it, even over the original material.

I feel sorry for them as they are sadly mistaken. That material isn’t even close to OG. I bought em but at least I knew that going in.

WTH is going on lol? When did folks start thinking the trash ashy nubuck material used on the 2010 was good? I’m starting to see this said on other outlets more often. Are these people in their right minds? What’s going on? Lol

When people say that I figure they were in that after Space Jam and don't know any better.

I bought them and tried to like them and was so disgusted until NT eventually got me to get rid of them.

I've seen that on a lot of Youtubers, it's hilarious to me.

These are a must for me… I didn’t know about jordans because kids in my class didn’t have them… so started to learn about jordans when the OG 6s came out… my friend had the black infrareds and I wanted them so badly… I asked my parents for them and they said no because it wasn’t on sale… they did get me the carmines since those were on sale… at the time I didn’t realize how dope the carmines were because I just wanted the black infrareds… cant wait to double up… these 2 weeks cant come soon enough lol
Didn't care for the Carmines back then either
It was all about the black pair
He went HAM on the Lakers in the black 6s

Remember his turn on the 33? It was like someone flipped a switch right before RD :lol:

:rofl:

LOL and touche. But the way I felt about that shoe and its release bears zero resemblance to how I feel about this shoe and this release. Two entirely different things with entirely different emotions involved for me.

Believe it or not some people don’t care at all what the OG had. they like what the like and don’t care what people on the internet say. I can’t be mad at them for that.

That's fine. People can like what they like, sure. However if they are wrong in their reasoning for liking said thing and/or just not educated on what is what and why, then I also have a right to voice my opinion that’s based on fact, so as to help to educate said person who otherwise just doesn’t know any better.

That said, sure. Ignorance IS bliss, which is basically all you’re saying here.

IMO, if we don’t want the products as close to the original as possible then why are we even here? I’m just tired of the nonsense opinions. Let em be I guess lol.

I'd like to to see what the uppers look like with age. Seeing that a lot of comparisons have been with almost 30 year old pairs

Its 35mins long , but got alot of MJ highlights while he was wearing the Black/Infra 6s..

-v-v-v-v-v-v-v-v-v-v-v-v-v-v-v-v-v-v-v-v-v-

“He’s as hot as a cabage patch kid”

It’s not better tho lol. Whatever man, believe what you want.

I like the durabuck Look personally just saying that just because it was used on the original doesn’t automatically make it better or that the comment should be automatically dismissed

That's fine. People can like what they like, sure. However if they are wrong in their reasoning for liking said thing and/or just not educated on what is what and why, then I also have a right to voice my opinion that’s based on fact, so as to help to educate said person who otherwise just doesn’t know any better.

That said, sure. Ignorance IS bliss, which is basically all you’re saying here.

No man do not put words in my mouth. All I’m saying is there are people that don’t care about any OG details and don’t care if it’s true to OG or not, and definitely don’t want you to educate them. Just because you say something is better or nicer or they shouldn’t like it because it’s not OG is still just your opinion, and everyone has a right to their own.

How is the sizing for these in comparison to the 2015 OG Maroon 6s? Also, are the shoe length of the 2019 Infrareds about the same as the Maroon 6s?

Back
Top Bottom