2019 All Star Black Infrared Air Jordan 6

Where do you prefer the lace lock?

• Total voters
J23app’s pair from SNKRS
Of course he got his
C75A5CA8-B83D-45DF-828E-60D23612FB6B.jpeg

Waiting on mine

Remember when someone got sent bred toe 1s by mistake from Nike? Wouldn’t it dope if someone opened their box and got cement 4s?

There is a problem with your "theory". A Jordan 4 box is different than a Jordan 6 box (the person purchased a Jordan 1 thinking he was getting that specific Jordan 1).

There is a problem with your "theory". A Jordan 4 box is different than a Jordan 6 box (the person purchased a Jordan 1 thinking he was getting that specific Jordan 1).
I didn’t map out any theory. When I said opened their box, i was referring to the Nike shipping box. I just said wouldn’t it be cool if someone was sent the 4s instead of the 6s.

I didn’t map out any theory. When I said opened their box, i was referring to the Nike shipping box. I just said wouldn’t it be cool if someone was sent the 4s instead of the 6s.

It was EastBay that sent him the 1s, not Nike sir. Also even if Nike did I'm pretty sure that Nike employees know the difference between an Air Jordan 4 and 6 box along with reading the label on said box before putting them in a box to be shipped out.

I went half a size down and found the fit to be perfect.

VI’s - 9.5

BCIII - 10
1’s - 10
WCIVs - 9.5

It was EastBay that sent him the 1s, not Nike sir. Also even if Nike did I'm pretty sure that Nike employees know the difference between an Air Jordan 4 and 6 box along with reading the label on said box before putting them in a box to be shipped out.
Bruh, the over analyzing my comments part of the thread passed a couple weeks ago.

I look forward to seeing pairs now. Hope yours turns out good.

Man I can't wait to get my pair(s) .. gotta save money so I think I will scoop the Turbo Green I's and pair #2 of these in march unless something in my closet sells.

Bruh, the over analyzing my comments part of the thread passed a couple weeks ago.

I look forward to seeing pairs now. Hope yours turns out good.

Yes because I've notice that you try to deflect away when you're wrong (which is why you post various photos so people can forget about it) and contradict yourself periodically. When someone challenges you on something and it turns out they're right you try to downplay it and people come to your defense while you draw back and throw out side comments from time to time. Your information sounds regurgitated and half of the time you back track or turn sides on what you say. We don't really see on feet photos from you (even some collectors have some on feet photos) and you say things that are outlandish or random (like the Jordan 1 situation a few post ago). You're still trying to hard and that's from analyzing you.

Back
Top Bottom