2019 All Star Black Infrared Air Jordan 6

Where do you prefer the lace lock?

• Total voters
Air Sak saying anyone is trying too hard is comedy, weren't you the "Sneaker Tensai" just like 2 years ago? :lol:
You just recently calmed down, don't do that...

It was a persona which got old. The character I based first profile name on Hanamichi Sakuragi called himself a "tensai" or genius in basketball. So I did that to add to the persona. Now as The Fresh Prince I'm just myself and I just state my opinion.

https://slamdunk.fandom.com/wiki/Hanamichi_Sakuragi

Yes because I've notice that you try to deflect away when you're wrong (which is why you post various photos so people can forget about it) and contradict yourself periodically. When someone challenges you on something and it turns out they're right you try to downplay it and people come to your defense while you draw back and throw out side comments from time to time. Your information sounds regurgitated and half of the time you back track or turn sides on what you say. We don't really see on feet photos from you (even some collectors have some on feet photos) and you say things that are outlandish or random (like the Jordan 1 situation a few post ago). You're still trying to hard and that's from analyzing you.

Simmer down. The internet is not that serious.

Wish I woulda stayed woke on that early drop. My missing out caused me to grab a couple other pairs of kicks, (decent price) but that change could’ve been used Twds more of these. To put together a clean pair.. contrast, straight NA, etc. Too bad Nike doesn’t care about QC on these bigger releases.. I’m sure there will be quite a few janky pairs in the wild.

giphy.gif

Last edited:
I can see in the pic where the 2019 is a tad more orange than the 91.. but it’s more then close enough.

Yea and plus the og is probably slightly discolored due to age. Taking that into consideration these 19’s are spot on. The shape looks great too. Not quite exactly like the og but it’s very close. Og is slightly boxier.

Contrast no contrast I don’t even care at this point. These are looking really nice IMO.

I second this. Hoping my pair has a sheen but won’t be mad if they don’t. This is a great release regardless.

Even the shape on these vs the 91 above.. :pimp:

In comparison with my ‘14
If I’m keeping it real.

And my opinion.

I feel like I bought the same damn shoe lol
Idk if I’m getting old or what.
But I even felt dum trying to explain to my wife how they are different.

F474EB2D-0ED0-476B-A825-68839C271148.jpeg
2C2BA895-0F28-4DBF-B187-57316D6718CD.jpeg

Still an amazing shoe.

Dude I've been picturing telling my wife how they are different and how dumb it's going to sound to her too. Sounds childish when I think about explaining the differences. It's not like she would be mad or anything, but she's just curious about my hobbies. Glad I'm not the only one who had that thought.

Dude I've been picturing telling my wife how they are different and how dumb it's going to sound to her too. Sounds childish when I think about explaining the differences. It's not like she would be mad or anything, but she's just curious about my hobbies. Glad I'm not the only one who had that thought.

I feel like my wife will get annoyed if I told her I needed a real infrared color and NA on the back. But I'm trying hard to sell the 2014 for whatever I can get to lessen blow of retail $.

Back
Top Bottom