2019 All Star Black Infrared Air Jordan 6

Where do you prefer the lace lock?

• Total voters
I no longer have the 2014s but when I pick up the 2019s they feel “thin”. Everything about the shoe just feels thin. Very little padding in the heel and around the ankles.

Yes, This 2019 feels really thin and Feel it be tear easy if you play to Hoop in a pair of these
Even tho the 2014's were more of a "Hot Pink" Infrared They really were more Durable and well Made.

Aquamanjay_ Aquamanjay_ to settle the materials argument how do these feel in hand? Is the materials closer or more like that of say the Metallic 5’s, or do they have that smoother feel and change color when you rub them on like say the Shadow 10? If the former, I’d say they’re still probably Durabuck man, maybe just not as thick.

11 retros have a thinner patent leather cut than the og, but they still have patent leather.

8A8E59C1-FAD3-401F-9A35-4F3AE8CB912D.jpeg

Contrast on top. Now switching to control for lighting.
52476290-AC31-4F95-953E-E36CA0D992AF.jpeg

Contrast on bottom.

It varies.
Pics for reference?
engineer engineer

Aquamanjay_ Aquamanjay_ to settle the materials argument how do these feel in hand? Is the materials closer or more like that of say the Metallic 5’s, or do they have that smoother feel and change color when you rub them on like say the Shadow 10? If the former, I’d say they’re still probably Durabuck man, maybe just not as thick.

11 retros have a thinner patent leather cut than the og, but they still have patent leather.
They’re absolutely durauck.

Dude I've been picturing telling my wife how they are different and how dumb it's going to sound to her too. Sounds childish when I think about explaining the differences. It's not like she would be mad or anything, but she's just curious about my hobbies. Glad I'm not the only one who had that thought.

I'm sure she knows you enjoy it but I feel ya, it doesn't seem to make an awful lot of sense to an outsider or even myself. It's all hype... but saying that doesn't go down too well on here.

I'm also a 11.5 & 12. I went with the 11.5 for the Maroons. Still plenty of space at the toe box. Hopefully these will fit the same.

You too?

All these damn 11.5 dudes coming outta nowhere.

Go back to the Cement 4 thread or wherever yall came from b :angry:

It feels the same. I have all right in front of me and will upload pics. It doesn’t look or feel the same as the 2014 or the Varsity. Not the same as my flu game either.

Dudes really don’t know they real size.

All my shoes the same size too, with no issues whatsoever.

I sized up on the 11/12 CDP, should have went TTS.

I sized down on the 2014 Infrareds, sold em DS so idk how they fit.

I was forced to buy 10.5 White Cement IV's and squeezed my feet in them a few times before giving up and selling em off.

Never not going TTS again. Not worth it.

It feels the same. I have all right in front of me and will upload pics. It doesn’t look or feel the same as the 2014 or the Varsity. Not the same as my flu game either.

Yea, these are def Durabuck then. The VR is all nubuck and the 2014 was mostly nubuck with a lil Durabuck in some areas.

I sized up on the 11/12 CDP, should have went TTS.

I sized down on the 2014 Infrareds, sold em DS so idk how they fit.

I was forced to buy 10.5 White Cement IV's and squeezed my feet in them a few times before giving up and selling em off.

Never not going TTS again. Not worth it.

Half down on 4’s??? Yikes. The 4, for me, fits small to begin with, I usually go UP .5 on those. Cant imagine being .5 small in them, this would be pure torture.

Half down on 4’s??? Yikes. The 4, for me, fits small to begin with, I usually go UP .5 on those. Cant imagine being .5 small in them, this would be pure torture.

Homie I'm an 11.5 those 4's were a full size down. :rofl:

My feet looked like Rick Ross squeezing in to a size large.

Back
Top Bottom