2019 All Star Black Infrared Air Jordan 6

Where do you prefer the lace lock?

• Total voters
Hope you guys are happy with your pairs. For me, I've seen enough now and won't be buying. Seems like an OK retro in the grand scheme, but for a shoe I was on the fence about originally, there's just not enough good about these--just my opinion--to want them. The black/cement IVs will be my black Jordan retro for this year, two pairs easy, maybe three using the money I'm "saving" by not grabbing these. Enjoy, fellas.

You are legit nuts.

Hope you guys are happy with your pairs. For me, I've seen enough now and won't be buying. Seems like an OK retro in the grand scheme, but for a shoe I was on the fence about originally, there's just not enough good about these--just my opinion--to want them. The black/cement IVs will be my black Jordan retro for this year, two pairs easy, maybe three using the money I'm "saving" by not grabbing these. Enjoy, fellas.

Yeah, I get it bro. You have to do what works for you, regardless of what everyone else thinks. I’m in a similar but reversed boat - I’m almost surely going to double on these, and most likely passing on the 4s. 4s are one of my favorite silhouettes, but the Breds just don’t do much for me personally, even though I can appreciate their appeal.

Can't wait to see your pair next Saturday famb :nthat:

:lol:
Ain't happening, guaranteed. Saw them in person today. I don't need 'em that bad and would rather buy some other stuff. These needed to knock my socks off, which I thought from some pics from last week that they would, but turned out no. I could buy them just for posterity but they'll just sit in my closet and won't get worn. Waste of closet space. That slot will go to the IVs, which will get worn all the time.

Sorry it took so long to post I was helping my cousin with his online homework (English and United States Government) and I had to help my Aunt find a part for her car (2004 Impala). Here are some photos plus something extra (you're welcome to enjoy the background music):nthat::

E BI 1.JPG

E BI 3.JPG

E BI 2.JPG

E BI 4.JPG

E BW 1.JPG

E BW 2.JPG

Sorry it took so long to post I was helping my cousin with his online homework (English and United States Government) and I had to help my Aunt find a part for her car (2004 Impala). Here are some photos plus something extra (you're welcome to enjoy the background music):nthat::

E BI 1.JPG

E BI 3.JPG

E BI 2.JPG

E BI 4.JPG

E BW 1.JPG

E BW 2.JPG

The song made it such an "experience"

Thank you, I appreciate it. You should too; it will go with almost all your Jordans. That's the main reason I secured it and also this:

IMG_20180815_201935.jpg

photo posted by @JRepp23 in the Air Jordan 13 thread

Funny you posted that pic. I'm wearing my black toe 13s right now at home. Again. An hour ago, as I looked down at them while sitting on my couch, I realized once and for all that after everything I've seen of these Infras, I was out. I LOVE the black toes--they've been worn more than any other Jordan I have since the day they dropped in August. I wear them all the time, and always think, damn these are sick. And it hit me: if I buy the Infras, will I enjoy wearing them as much as these? As much as the concords? As much as the forthcoming IVs? No, I won't. That sealed my final decision. If anything, now I want a third pair of the black toes instead :rofl:

Man they absolutely nailed the infrared on the 19’s. Has that nice orangeish tint just like I remember the 91’s having! The shape looks great too, really can’t wait. For those who gonna pass all good, more pairs for the rest of us. I almost want to buy 3 pairs cause I know ima wear the ish out of one pair for sure .

Funny you posted that pic. I'm wearing my black toe 13s right now at home. Again. An hour ago, as I looked down at them while sitting on my couch, I realized once and for all that after everything I've seen of these Infras, I was out. I LOVE the black toes--they've been worn more than any other Jordan I have since the day they dropped in August. I wear them all the time, and always think, damn these are sick. And it hit me: if I buy the Infras, will I enjoy wearing them as much as these? As much as the concords? As much as the forthcoming IVs? No, I won't. That sealed my final decision. If anything, now I want a third pair of the black toes instead :rofl:

1317579.gif

Last edited:
I told myself I would purchase a lot less sneakers this year. So I'm probably going to move my 2nd pair of Concords for a 2nd pair of these. I've only worn my Concords once, whereas I've worn these 4 days in a row now.

Back
Top Bottom