2019 All Star Black Infrared Air Jordan 6

Where do you prefer the lace lock?

• Total voters
L
11.5 huh?

tired-dont-care-despair-Steve-Carell-The-Office-GIF.gif
LOL. I dkbt get it I

In hand, I think they did a fantastic job with these.
Obviously there will be some differences with each retro iteration, but these are a significant improvement over the 2014 version and not TOO far off from the 2000.

They pass the eye test IMO and they feel great in hand.

There's not much more you can ask for in this retro era.

The problem is, why are the AJ 7 retro comfortable and not the 6 or the 8?
That is the only question.
I sent back to nike my Barkley's 93 Suns 2018 because the tech was the same than the 6.

The problem is, why are the AJ 7 retro comfortable and not the 6 or the 8?
That is the only question.
I sent back to nike my Barkley's 93 Suns 2018 because the tech was the same than the 6.

For these 6s, Jordan Brand used a polyurethane insole. It's got much better step in comfort than recent retros that use either ortholite or Durapontex.

I have to wear socks that correlate with the liner of the shoe. White socks for white sock liner, black socks for dark sock liner. I hate those little lint balls that come from socks after you wash them that stick to the inside of the shoe. Just a pet peeve of mine.
I have to wear socks that correlate with the liner of the shoe. White socks for white sock liner, black socks for dark sock liner. I hate those little lint balls that come from socks after you wash them that stick to the inside of the shoe. Just a pet peeve of mine.
The infrareds have a white sock liner?!

I have infrared jordan socks I rock with my 14s

Back
Top Bottom