2019 All Star Black Infrared Air Jordan 6

Where do you prefer the lace lock?

• Total voters
wvoh1subjgry3hwscktv.jpg
I would assume these were never worn. But the 6 always had a boot look to them.

Agreed, 6s and 7s always had the boot feel (probably 8-10, too), but that's what I liked about them! One feature I loved about the OG 7 (bourdeax) was the steel toe. Maybe it's an age thing, or NY thing, but give me the boot! #timbsallseason

What Jordan’s y’all wearing this weekend when y’all pull up?

It’s the mans birthday this weekend so show some respect. :lol:

Aqua VIII’s (All-Star Weekend) or the Blk/Red XIV’s (last championship) for I.

I’m not gonna repeat what has already been driven in to the groundX. This 2019 rendition looks really solid. Hope everyone eats. I just want my 3 pairs.

I'm headed back home for the weekend to pick them up so I think I will Un DS my FTL 3s

Varsity reds are like if you took a pair of BC3 and blacked out the EP. Still would be a slick shoe but would lack the definining characterstic aka the infrared color.

9's are the most boot j to me.

I’m not gonna repeat what has already been driven in to the groundX. This 2019 rendition looks really solid. Hope everyone eats. I just want my 3 pairs.

No lie, going in with Nike slides, walking out with these on 8)

Chambray 7s.

I’m in on the Footlocker app and Champs app. I live in Idaho so those are the only two stores where I can cop high profile sneakers like this other than online.

For whatever reason I only got vip status at Footlocker even though I bought a ton of shoes there, lll only get a 7 min headstart but ain’t too worried about it since I hit on the Concords with it. Got the 10 min headstart at Champs.

Might wear my cdp Carmines. Dunno yet though.

Back
Top Bottom