2019 All Star Black Infrared Air Jordan 6

Where do you prefer the lace lock?

• Total voters
EB20B07D-EE10-459A-8187-FDBDA0D9DC24.jpeg

After wearing these for the first time in forever, I’m officially out on the 19’. Just hard for me to justify spending $200 on a slightly different shade of infrared. Good luck to everyone. Definitely one of the best shoes of all time.

Bruh....NIKE AIR is a million times more important than a different shade of infrared.

I speak as an old timer who was around when there was only NIKE AIR. It's nostalgic for me more than anything. All these retros with Jumpmans are absolute trash.

Bruh....NIKE AIR is a million times more important than a different shade of infrared.

I speak as an old timer who was around when there was only NIKE AIR. It's nostalgic for me more than anything. All these retros with Jumpmans are absolute trash.

On the 3s and 4s sure, I get it. But on these it’s blacked out anyway. Just a personal opinion. If it means that much to you,then do what you gotta do. I don’t think anyone is crazy for grabbing these even if they do own the 14’ pair. Just not worth It to me.

You can hardly notice the nike air on them. Unless the Carmines came out, then yeah. You would totally notice the difference.

EB20B07D-EE10-459A-8187-FDBDA0D9DC24.jpeg

After wearing these for the first time in forever, I’m officially out on the 19’. Just hard for me to justify spending $200 on a slightly different shade of infrared. Good luck to everyone. Definitely one of the best shoes of all time.

Like the 2014 infrared shade. Has that 90's vibe. Just like the Air tech challenge "lava" had that pinkish color.

:pimp::pimp::pimp::pimp::pimp::pimp::pimp::pimp::pimp::pimp::pimp::pimp::pimp::pimp::pimp::pimp::pimp::pimp::pimp::pimp::pimp::pimp::pimp::pimp::pimp::pimp::pimp::pimp::pimp::pimp::pimp::pimp::pimp::pimp::pimp::pimp:

:nthat::nthat::nthat::nthat::nthat::nthat::nthat::nthat::nthat::nthat::nthat::nthat::nthat::nthat::nthat::nthat::nthat::nthat::nthat::nthat::nthat::nthat::nthat::nthat:

:smokin

I've said it before, and I'll say again...

The "Infrared 23" shade, is the G.O.A.T. Screw ALL thoughts, opinions and feelings I hurt.

If I get a 2nd pair of a current iteration of a sneaker it’s cause it’s well done and I want another fresh pair to rock years down the line without waiting for another retro. I want another pair of ‘18 Concords even though I haven’t worn them yet cause the 45 is growing on me. Great history with them and they’re done EXCEPTIONALLY well. Can’t see myself wearing my ‘11 pair anymore unless it’s for a quick errand. Want another pair of ‘18 Bc3 and I haven’t even thrown on my current ‘18 pair yet. My ‘11 pair I rock when I’m going out to a club or bar. Will double up on Bc4’s this year too cause my ‘12 pair has paint chipping and they’re club outing/bar kicks as well now. Don’t think I’ll double on these black 6’s cause I don’t think I’ll wear them often. Have too many black/red OG cw Jordan’s. But we’ll see once I get them in hand.

Broke out ‘12 Olympic 7’s yesterday for the first time in some years. Best feeling when you bring out an older pair of kicks in pristine condition :nthat:
dont get a second pair

they have room for improvement = best version has yet to come

If full durabuck, NA on the heel, NA on the OG polyurethane insole and better shape alone isn’t enough to justify copping these, then I don’t know what is. These are definitely better than the ‘14 and I was a pretty big proponent for the ‘14 but this is a no brainer. IMO this is the wrong shoe to pass on if you’re truly a fan of this model.

IMO this is the wrong shoe to pass on if you’re truly a fan of this model.

This says it best.

The only way you should pass is if you really don't have the money at this time. Otherwise, this is definitely a retro you should have if you love Jordan's.

Only time I subscribed to something faster on youtube is when I watched the Gaming Historian talk about SNES CD(playstation prototype). They need to come out with something for premier Youtube channels that aren't humor content creators, who do exceptional work. Like a compensation of some sort to separate guys like yourself from the pack, and a way to let people know it's a premier channel for information on certain items or history.

Love the Gaming Historian on YouTube. If I could emulate a style it would definitely be his but I appreciate you taking the time to watch and hit subscribe!

Love the Gaming Historian on YouTube. If I could emulate a style it would definitely be his but I appreciate you taking the time to watch and hit subscribe!

Great job, Marvin. Always watch and appreciate the time you put into your videos. Thanks for all of them, and thanks for just being down-to-earth and real. Your love for Jordan's shows and it's awesome. Coming from someone who's been buying Jordan's since '85, you're always one of the few I enjoy watching. Keep up the great work. 8)

Back
Top Bottom