2019 All Star Black Infrared Air Jordan 6

Where do you prefer the lace lock?

• Total voters
I thought these codes were specific to stores. Saying unable to check in when I put in the 4 digits.
You gott change the zip code (5digit), select the first 3 stores, then put in the 4 digit code. Then you can switch back to your original stores. If the code doesn't work it expired. New codes will keep popping up. They expire after about 30min.

Nike rep told me if they're unworn there's no time limit. I just returned a shoe from Nov '17 a couple weeks ago. If you bought from Nike the order history is your receipt. Some reps will tell you a year, but that's actually not true in practice.

In the same boat as you fam.. I'm a true 12, 2014 12 were too big and terrible to wear. I keep hearing mixed on this pair. Some say sizing is similar to 2014 some say it fits better on the true size. I can only hope to get two pairs one in 11.5 and another in 12.

Got TTS one these if you’re normal or a slight narrow footer. If you’re narrow - very narrow you may be able to go down .5

I got these on SNKRS release and had to flip them due to going down .5 thinking the would fit big like 6s prior to 2015.

Nike rep told me if they're unworn there's no time limit. I just returned a shoe from Nov '17 a couple weeks ago. If you bought from Nike the order history is your receipt. Some reps will tell you a year, but that's actually not true in practice.

There we go...that's what I remembered since I have returned different shoes for more than a year in the past and got full refund.

Reps won't openly tell you that, but it all depends what person you get when you return it.

The raffle is computer generated, any pull u might of had, means nothing when its a app raffle.
Its based on stock amount per location, headstarts, &/or luck of the draw....

------------------------------
Champs
75150 town east mall

^^

4:40 est

Last edited:
I've been saying 3 pairs for months. Now im second thinking it with people saying they aren't much better than the 14s. I'll decide on saturday
I'll probably try to cop 2 online while in the mall parking lot then head in to see in person about a third

Got TTS one these if you’re normal or a slight narrow footer. If you’re narrow - very narrow you may be able to go down .5

I got these on SNKRS release and had to flip them due to going down .5 thinking the would fit big like 6s prior to 2015.

are you sure, cause I'm a 12.5-13 and i got a 13 in 2014. I just sold my 14' pair on stock x so i could get the 19' pair but thought i better check opinion on size cause 2014 pair was big?

are you sure, cause I'm a 12.5-13 and i got a 13 in 2014. I just sold my 14' pair on stock x so i could get the 19' pair but thought i better check opinion on size cause 2014 pair was big?
Good luck trying to get that 12.5.
That **** is nearly impossible and only Nike carries it.

I'm hoping the FNL in my area is FCFS and I can sweet talk to letting me try on a 12 to see if they fit TTS or big like 2014 pair.

Good luck trying to get that 12.5.
That **** is nearly impossible and only Nike carries it.

I'm hoping the FNL in my area is FCFS and I can sweet talk to letting me try on a 12 to see if they fit TTS or big like 2014 pair.
Yeah, probably just get them off of stockx and pay the little difference from just selling 14' pair.

im a 10 in most jordans .. these fit different than most ?

Back
Top Bottom