2019 All Star Black Infrared Air Jordan 6

Where do you prefer the lace lock?

• Total voters
Most likely an L. Peeps coming out the woodworks for this drop
Been out of the game for awhile. Last jordan I bought from footlocker was the 2006 Mars 4. Walked right in at 10am paid $115 and left. Nowadays seems like you gotta beg for them lol

Been out of the game for awhile. Last jordan I bought from footlocker was the 2006 Mars 4. Walked right in at 10am paid $115 and left. Nowadays seems like you gotta beg for them lol

How I feel.. which sucks.

All this talk about 6 minute peeps catching L’s has me nervous considering I wanna double up. Smh

Yeah that’s what I was asking.

Can I *technically* hit all 3.. or is it once you win you’re void for all 3.
You can, if you get lucky.

The 2 entries wouldn't be voided just because you win 1. Good luck on the trifecta!

I think there will be alot of unclaimed pairs on RD at the footstores
This looks to be a massive GR and most folks will probably be able to cop online
Once they do they won't bother to hit the malls to pickup imo
Because everyone will confirm on Friday when the countdown ends most likely

Yep
I think people realize now that you don't get penalized if you don't pickup
So basically everyone confirms and decides later if they want to pickup or not
If sucks for folks who get waitlisted

The head start means nothing and offers no advantage.

upload_2019-2-11_21-43-43.gif

What makes you think that? Definitely not true.

You can possibly hit all 3, if you're lucky....

Lol no you can’t. Man you guys are really spreading some false hoods in here today lol
You can’t hit all three Footlockers that you select. What the hell are y’all talking about? I know some people are new (I guess) but it’s annoying af to see dudes still not know how the app works after all these years lol geez man.

Lol no you can’t. Man you guys are really spreading some false hoods in here today lol
You can’t hit all three Footlockers that you select. What the hell are y’all talking about? I know some people are new (I guess) but it’s annoying af to see dudes still not know how the app works after all these years lol geez man.
Lol if you have 3 different footlocker accounts.....

I stopped trying after the in-store raffles.. probably the last Olympic 6 retro.

I hit no stores in the mall.

My friends boy hit all 3, he gave me a pity blessing :lol:

After that I gave up and fell out the game.. back for this release since then.

So what exactly is the advantage then?

The advantage is just that: an ADVANTAGE, but not a guarantee. Think of the raffle as a line. The more mins of a headstart you have the closer to the front of the line you are. If you have a 10 min headstart, your chances of securing a pair in your size are much greater than if u have a smalller headstart or no headstart at all.

There are other factors though, such as location and the number of pairs available at each location. I, for instance live in Boise ID, and my 10 min head at Champs is probably more advantageous for me than someone with a 10 min headstart in LA or NYC, since the demand and hype for J’s is much less where I’m at. I won the Concords at FTL last year with only a 7 min headstart. Had I been in a place like LA, my chances of hitting would have probably been lower.

The advantage is just that: an ADVANTAGE, but not a guarantee. Think of the raffle as a line. The more mins of a headstart you have the closer to the front of the line you are. If you have a 10 min headstart, your chances of securing a pair in your size are much greater than if u have a smalller headstart or no headstart at all.

There are other factors though, such as location and the number of pairs available at each location. I, for instance live in Boise ID, and my 10 min head at Champs is probably more advantageous for me than someone with a 10 min headstart in LA or NYC, since the demand and hype for J’s is much less where I’m at.
But there is no line. It is a randomly chosen raffle. Not first come first serve. If we all put our names into a hat, who cares who goes first and who goes last

Reactions: ARK
But there is no line. It is a randomly chosen raffle. Not first come first serve. If we all put our names into a hat, who cares who goes first and who goes last

I don’t think it’s entirely random :wink:

Let’s say for instance a store gets 30 pairs of size 11’s in. Then, 12 people who have a 10 min head start all reserve size 11. I’m pretty sure all 12 people will get their pairs. The next set goes to those who have a 9 min headstart, then 7 min headstart, 6 min headstart, etc.

If There is only 1 pair of each size and it’s between someone with a 10 min headstart and a 6 min headstart, more than likely it will be the person with the 10 min headstart who is eating.

Back
Top Bottom