2019 All Star Black Infrared Air Jordan 6

Where do you prefer the lace lock?

• Total voters
Nah they’re trying to hit all the big OG’s with the remastered treatment and cash in.
That to. But you know how they like to play with significance of numbers, dates etc. The 91 asg was played in Charlotte. This years is there also. MJ owning them, it would make sense.

I truly believe the reason these have come out so soon after the 2014 version is due to the All Star game playing in Charlotte. Which is where they were debuted in 1991 ASG

Royal 1s retroed in 2017 (last time was 2013)
Bred 1s retroed in 2016 (last time was 2013)
Shadow 1s retroed in 2018 (last time was 2013)
Bordeaux 7s retroed in 2015 (last time was 2011)
WC4s retroed in 2016 (last time was 2012)
Metallic 5s got retroed in 2016 (last time was 2011)

I think the longest recent drought has been Black Cement 3s and 4s. Otherwise, every 3-5 years seems right on schedule.

It's this jacket here

jordan-6-infrared-kith-release-5.jpg

Yo FAM, any idea where I can find this Jacket to purchase? cant find it on Nike, Eastbay, etc...? any ideas would greatly be appreciated. thanks

That to. But you know how they like to play with significance of numbers, dates etc. The 91 asg was played in Charlotte. This years is there also. MJ owning them, it would make sense.

I see your point. Maybe a part of it.

But the BC 3’s and Concords were in high numbers.

I think they finally wised up and decided to retro / remaster properly and make as many pairs as possible knowing they’d sell. Because they did.

I think the black on black NA was b/c Tinker wanted to just use the jumpman, but Nike wouldn't allow it, and required Nike branding, so he did it with no contrast to keep it super subtle. Similar to the 3s where he was able to get rid of the swoosh, but had to keep NA on the back tab. If he had it his way at the time, the jumpman would have been on the back tab as well. He's probably rolling is eyes now with us craving NA, when he wanted to get rid of it all along....heh!

I think the black on black NA was b/c Tinker wanted to just use the jumpman, but Nike wouldn't allow it, and required Nike branding, so he did it with no contrast to keep it super subtle. Similar to the 3s where he was able to get rid of the swoosh, but had to keep NA on the back tab. If he had it his way at the time, the jumpman would have been on the back tab as well. He's probably rolling is eyes now with us craving NA, when he wanted to get rid of it all along....heh!
There is truth to this.

Granted availability differs where you live but every store around me are getting these FNL, FTL, Hibbs, DTLR, FA, fcukin Jimmy Jazz.. if you strike out..you didnt try hard enough

Back
Top Bottom