2019 All Star Black Infrared Air Jordan 6

Where do you prefer the lace lock?

• Total voters
If you lose on a raffle for your size, does that mean the store won’t have said shoe in that size for purchase?
I tried to reserve a pair of concords at the footlocker here, It said I didnt win. So I waited til 3 to go see if the person who did actually picked them up. No. My size 14 was on gd display out front because they couldnt sell it. I was like, did the guy who reserve not pick them up, I'm confused. The referee behind the counter said NO ONE RESERVED THEM.

The footlocker app decided not to award me the reservation even though no one else entered. Also, to stick it up further, they had them on display all day before 3pm. That app DID NOT want me to buy concords that day. Im extremely lucky they didnt sell them before 3pm. I couldve just strolled in when they opened and been done with it.But I followed these stupid *** rules.

So tomorrow, when it says I didnt win, Im going up there in the morning anyway because I'm literally the only one around here who's this into sneakers... especially with this size.

They're here. It took a few days longer than I expected, but they're here.
20190214_191436.jpg
11.5 my size...:smokin

I think the black on black NA was b/c Tinker wanted to just use the jumpman, but Nike wouldn't allow it, and required Nike branding, so he did it with no contrast to keep it super subtle. Similar to the 3s where he was able to get rid of the swoosh, but had to keep NA on the back tab. If he had it his way at the time, the jumpman would have been on the back tab as well. He's probably rolling is eyes now with us craving NA, when he wanted to get rid of it all along....heh!
I can almost promise you that Tinker wasnt about putting two Jumpmans on the upper. Its the kind of tacky redundancy only Gentry and Jordan brand could muster up.

And he did do it with contrast, so you kind of lost me there. Half the posts in this thread are about the contrast heel...

The embroidered flat black stitched Nike Air over the semi glossy heel panel made it look burned in to the heel.
air-jordan-vi-infrared-og-91-ebay.jpg

Last edited:
I can almost promise you that Tinker wasnt about putting two Jumpmans on the upper. Its the kind of tacky redundancy only Gentry and Jordan brand could muster up.

And he did do it with contrast, so you kind of lost me there. Half the posts in this thread are about the contrast heel...

The embroidered flat black stitched Nike Air over the semi glossy heel panel made it look burned in to the heel.

Spot-on as always brotha when it comes to understanding design.

I think he meant contrast as in the NA being a different color than the heel. But I might be wrong. I do have to say I think the NA should have been infrared also, but rest of the shoe is perfect.

Keep getting request failed please try again later trying to log in to my FL app, even re dl it and same error, across all my footapps.... is there a fix? Currently in Europe and I was hoping to try and confirm a size on the WiFi but seems like I might be sol. Would be nice cause I have my vip coupons.

Probably one of his most iconic shoes given the history with the shoe.

I always look forward to these kind of releases.

I would agree with that. Not saying that Jordans weren't popular prior to this model, but up until the XIs, these were probably the most ubiquitous shoes of their time. They were EVERYWHERE.

I would agree with that. Not saying that Jordans weren't popular prior to this model, but up until the XIs, these were probably the most ubiquitous shoes of their time. They were EVERYWHERE.

Agreed. Seems like these were one of the first Jordans that were somewhat regularly seen on high school basketball courts, at least in the lower midwest (we might've been behind the coasts or Chicago probably). I don't recall seeing any 3s in HS games, & very few IVs. I remember seeing a few high school kids rock Vs in game, and they were neck breakers. Then the VIs were in regular rotation in high school games, as Jordan was on his way to his first ring. Keep in mind team shoes were popular back in the 90s when every player had the same shoe, which also minimized the amount of Js seen. I was in awe seeing players in the V. I was just salty & jealous seeing kids on court in the VIs. The Vs and IVs also seemed to be the transition to black shoes on court being super hype. 90% of game shoes were still white prior to that. This will be my first pair of VIs, so ready.

Back
Top Bottom