2019 All Star Black Infrared Air Jordan 6

Where do you prefer the lace lock?

• Total voters
Wow, surprised to see so many Ls.. I figured they’d be easy pickin. I didn’t get any lag when I confirmed my FTL pair, usually have to mess with it for several mins. Hopefully everyone that wants em grabs a pair somewhere.

L on FTL ..W on champs...
I have no hope on snkrs app. Missed out on Concords and early drop on these cuz app wouldn't accept my payment method.
Might hit FNL tomorrow for a double up

Took me 10 minutes with Champs and Footlocker to get a W. Footaction no go with 7. Turned down the extra pair, so if you are waitlisted at Footlocker Fairlane Mall for a 10.5, you’re welcome :lol:

Another weird thing with the apps. When the timer runs out, I get a "sorry, next time" message, then the app crashes. Normally, it stays a loss but for this release it changed to "reserve pair"

L at FTL. Kinda surprised. Wasn't expecting it since I've been getting through the last few releases I've entered, and with a 10min headstart at that.

Oh well, SNKRS for tomorrow.

I got picked at Champs to go to South Bay Galleria in Redondo Beach. But I haven't reserved yet. I had a 10 minute head start with them.

I got picked at Footaction to go to ghetto Fox Hills Mall which is literally down the street from my residency! About damn time I got sent to a store really close to me! I definitely reserved. And I had a 7 minute head start with them.

I got placed on the wait list at Foot Locker.

Wow L on all 3 foot apps. I had 7 mins. That's never happened to me before. I usually at least get 1 pair in my size. I think there might be a lot less of these than everyone thought there would be.
If you usually always get a pair in your size then how are you only at 7 min?

Congrats on all who got a pair:D won on FTL as well and some stores around me are doing FCFS as well

3 dubs
Champs, FTA, & FTL
will only keep two pairs max depending on quality.
I bet there will plenty of unclaimed pairs tomorrow afternoon, plus easy eating on SNKRS.
ASG feast!!

hit on FTL and FTA, waitlisted on champs. im gonna pass on app pairs. confident i can cop from snkrs tomorrow and use my gc
I would at least confirm one of those to be safe.... if you hit on snkrs you're not obligated to pick the app pair up ... if you miss on snkrs at least now you have a backup

Back
Top Bottom