2019 All Star Black Infrared Air Jordan 6

Where do you prefer the lace lock?

• Total voters
1991-Michael-Jordan-Charles-Barkley-05066401.jpg

It’s weird that it reserved my pair at the store farthest from me of three. I even checked in at the closest but they reserved at the farthest. Odd how this works.

Last edited:
You can add the gift card as a payment ahead of time in your account
Thanks, I have done that. My worry is that I won't be able to check out fast enough since the GC is only for $100, I'll then have to switch the payment method to my normal CC that is on file....which cost precious time during big releases.

I may reserve at Champs as a backup plan.

Question for y'all, if I reserve and don't pick them up tomorrow with Champs, will it affect my future standing for releases? Do they hold grudges against people who don't pick up their reservations?

Thanks, I have done that. My worry is that I won't be able to check out fast enough since the GC is only for $100, I'll then have to switch the payment method to my normal CC that is on file....which cost precious time during big releases.
I forgot I did it once I could worn if you click the gift card it will pay off remaining with preferred payment

It’s a huge GR I think you’ll be fine to spare a few seconds

I won on Champs but got the L on FTL. Those are the only two stores were I can physically purchase. Should I just pull the trigger for the second pair on Stockx or GOAT??

Back
Top Bottom