2019 All Star Black Infrared Air Jordan 6

Where do you prefer the lace lock?

• Total voters
Pretty sure they didn't drop on SNKRS already guys. If they did, it'd be all over this thread. :lol:
i'm guessing they're talking about suprise release that was very limited but i'm positive they're doing there usual general release online drop at 10:00 A.M. eastern only little over 2 1/12 hrs. till we see if we eat retail or bust for me.

I see some dudes complaining about the rsvp on the apps or the early releases on the snkrs app. Don’t forget allow bad it used to be when you would wake up, go to your local store, and wait on a long line. Only to hear that your size sold out. Meanwhile you see resellers and people with “hook-ups” walk out with multiple pairs. The process now gives you more chances to cop. Going to the store now and waiting to cop is a last resort if the rsvp option fails.

Woke up at 4:30AM est to get the weekly haircut. Checked the thread and scooped my size 13 from BTSN. Didn't apply the ASW23 coupon so lost out on the savings...was rushing through just to secure the first pair. Hoping to double up on SNKRS.

Woke up at 4:30AM est to get the weekly haircut. Checked the thread and scooped my size 13 from BTSN. Didn't apply the ASW23 coupon so lost out on the savings...was rushing through just to secure the first pair. Hoping to double up on SNKRS.
Damn i thought my 7 am appointments were early

I see some dudes complaining about the rsvp on the apps or the early releases on the snkrs app. Don’t forget allow bad it used to be when you would wake up, go to your local store, and wait on a long line. Only to hear that your size sold out. Meanwhile you see resellers and people with “hook-ups” walk out with multiple pairs. The process now gives you more chances to cop. Going to the store now and waiting to cop is a last resort if the rsvp option fails.

Well for some of us...there used to be a time actually before even that long ago when you could wake up, go to your local store, and there was no line....and not everyone was a wannabe sneakerhead like how it is now and you could just go in, try on your shoes, cop and..... Wait........let me stop. I just sound like an old grumpy man in his rocking chair lol.

Well for some of us...there used to be a time actually before even that long ago when you could wake up, go to your local store, and there was no line....and not everyone was a wannabe sneakerhead like how it is now and you could just go in, try on your shoes, cop and..... Wait........let me stop. I just sound like an old grumpy man in his rocking chair lol.
I remember those days too. Jordan’s used to sit in the shelves for days after the release and it was really easy. This is back when we were paying $120 for holy grails. 1999-2001

I walk in mostly at the barbershop. Ill take waiting over getting up 4:30am or even 7am.

Leaning towards 1 infrared, black red iv, and playoff 11 each. The quality of these doesnt look like it justifies me doubling up. I might on the playoffs.

Back
Top Bottom