2019 All Star Black Infrared Air Jordan 6

Where do you prefer the lace lock?

• Total voters
I walk in mostly at the barbershop. Ill take waiting over getting up 4:30am or even 7am.

Leaning towards 1 infrared, black red iv, and playoff 11 each. The quality of these doesnt look like it justifies me doubling up. I might on the playoffs.

Haha...to each his own. All depends how busy your barber and/or shop is. Mine is always loaded once the sun comes up.

Haha... I'm with you. I can't stand waiting from 9am-3pm for a cut.

Yup, i'm not with that sitting around all day waiting

i go right at open

https://undefeated.com/products/aj-6-retro-black-infrared

I walk in mostly at the barbershop. Ill take waiting over getting up 4:30am or even 7am.

Leaning towards 1 infrared, black red iv, and playoff 11 each. The quality of these doesnt look like it justifies me doubling up. I might on the playoffs.

Your barbers don't take appointments?

My barber is appointment only.

I haven't waited for a haircut since high school.

This Launch Product is Final Sale. No refunds, exchanges or cancellations
i'm legit shocked for a store/brand this hyped they have such a crap store policy

Even Kith does that. Nothing special. It’s to avoid resellers from returning when they can’t flip mostly.

Damn feel like I'm gonna strike out
Nike gonna give me that code for my birthday yesterday but I won't even be able to use it :lol:

Your barbers don't take appointments?

My barber is appointment only.

I haven't waited for a haircut since high school.

Ill usually tell him Ill see you Thursday or whatever. I hate making concrete appointments if I dont have to, just not my style. Ive never waited more then 10 minutes so charge it to the game.

I have been looking for a good masseuse lately and all the skilled ones want to book out 2 months in advance.

I’m ready for the online battle for a GR. I haven’t done this in a long time.

Don’t forget it’s tax season everyone got 200 hundo to burn.

Back
Top Bottom