2019 All Star Black Infrared Air Jordan 6

Where do you prefer the lace lock?

• Total voters
Picked up my pair a little while ago...way better then the 2014 pair

B9540F2D-0322-415C-BC15-5B9175FF9966.jpeg
39A06851-1387-4E7E-BA11-40E56E5D264F.jpeg

Ok I see about the contrast, the heel tab plastic is a lighter grey.

Like I said I will compare the Sheik and FTL pairs later

I did and my name wasn’t on it. The store associate was nice and he tried for me (he went to see if they emailed them an updated list) but it’s still some BS. And I can’t wait until 3pm to see if pairs are unclaimed smfh.
What city/state bro?

Lol, damn congrats to all of you guys in the US that got 'em :nthat:

Any UK heads on here? I wanna know if there's anyone that managed to get them?

I've been buying Jordans for 28 yrs and apart from the Titanium XX3s, this is the first pair I've not been able to cop :smh:

Hi I'm from the UK I'm a newbie on this site ! I won a raffle and bagged on footpatrol also been lucky month for me picked up Concord 11's for 115......what part of the UK you from ?

Nobody can deny the classic 1991 appeal of these but not everyone is into an over abundance of black/red shoes. The Nike Air on the back of these is a great finishing touch but in some form or fashion these have been out 3 previous times (varsity red, infrared pack, 2014 infrared) within a decade. Besides, it's not like the Nike Air on the back stands out the way it does on a Black Metallic 5 but I'm from the old school so I can see why many OG's who remember Mike's first championship and shoes would double or triple up. Just stating why some might have reservations on doubling up.

These stand out from other blk red based Jordans though. The infrared is unique compared to say the Fire red on 3’s/4’s or the varsity reds on 12 or13’s, or even the true Redon other models.

Got through with corporate. “Oh we don’t deal with that here-you can contact Champs through social media and see why you’re showing that you won the raffle but the store doesn’t have you on their list.” Beyond ****ing trash.

Nobody can deny the classic 1991 appeal of these but not everyone is into an over abundance of black/red shoes. The Nike Air on the back of these is a great finishing touch but in some form or fashion these have been out 3 previous times (varsity red, infrared pack, 2014 infrared) within a decade. Besides, it's not like the Nike Air on the back stands out the way it does on a Black Metallic 5 but I'm from the old school so I can see why many OG's who remember Mike's first championship and shoes would double or triple up. Just stating why some might have reservations on doubling up.

I can see from the point of view, that’s true. The fact these came out with the previous Jumpmans probably took away from the original allure. I had the 2014s DS, but there’s no way I can substitute for NIKE AIR. Those black Metallic 5s are also a must.

Got through with corporate. “Oh we don’t deal with that here-you can contact Champs through social media and see why you’re showing that you won the raffle but the store doesn’t have you on their list.” Beyond ****ing trash.

Chill my guy cop somewhere else there are tons of these. In a week you can cop of a reseller for retail.

No need to double up IMO. With the amount of shoes people on here have these should last for at least the next 10 years, and by that time these will most likely have released again.

And hopefully the next time it’ll look closer to the 91 pair.

Edit: someone actually spent 2k on pairs just to have the best heel contrast? :lol: hope u didn’t lose your receipts

I thought about doubling up on a shoe..but I have shoes now that I have only worn a few times. I am trying to get shoes that I missed out on before. My next goal is to to get the White/red retro 5's..with Nike Air

I am very skeptical of Champs. I won the reservation and I declined since I won at Footlocker. But I was getting notifications that my shoes were ready for pickup. This first happened to me during the Concords. I lost the reservation, but I kept getting notifications that I won

Back
Top Bottom