2019 All Star Black Infrared Air Jordan 6

Where do you prefer the lace lock?

• Total voters
These stand out from other blk red based Jordans though. The infrared is unique compared to say the Fire red on 3’s/4’s or the varsity reds on 12 or13’s, or even the true Redon other models.

The hue is different obviously but to me there is tons of black/red Jordans that have released since 2010. I'm not debating on the Infrared 6's appeal but again doubling or tripling up on another black/red shoe isn't for everybody.

I'm not picking up my size 9 from FTL at South Shore Plaza in Braintree, MA. If anybody is in the area and still looking they'll be available at 3pm

How did these do today? I was lucky enough to hit on early launch so haven’t been following.

I’m a female. Orland Park, IL. I’m about to hit a few spots in Chicago on my way up to the airport, but idk if imma hit on these today.

Depending on which airport and what time your flight is I would imagine footstores will have some unclaimed pairs after 3
Best malls to try would be riverside,HIP, and woodfield
Also I’m sure state st stores downtown will have pairs

7892838C-06BF-43BB-8F88-6D703E14503B.jpeg

:nthat:

Half siZe down for me as usual with the VI model.

I seriously believe that I will hve at least 5-6 pairs of this colorway. My goodness they made them so comfortable and proper unlike the prior retros.

Got my raffle pair via FTL and Snkrs pair enroute.

Half siZe down for me as usual with the VI model.

I seriously believe that I will hve at least 5-6 pairs of this colorway. My goodness they made them so comfortable and proper unlike the prior retros.

Got my raffle pair via FTL and Snkrs pair enroute.

Can't wait to try mine on. The maroon 6s had insoles like cardboard.

Back
Top Bottom