2019 All Star Black Infrared Air Jordan 6

Where do you prefer the lace lock?

• Total voters
i got a chance to check them out @ a mom & pops near me & man I cant wait till my doubles comes in they so beautiful

1991; 2019.
7BCE485B-5004-4947-8967-3865BAFECB22.jpeg

Here in Quebec, we didn't get as much pairs as you guys in the US. It's seems that Europe was left on the side too... Did the line-up at Exclucity in Montreal, about 20 people in line, and when it was our turn, we were told that they weren't any ''big sizes'' (11 and up). It's weird because the last line-up i did, was for the white cement 4s back in 2016 and there were plenty of pairs for everybody... even with a big line-up. Nike Canada or Footlocker saw their stock fly like crazy within minutes.

Man these are madd dope...gotta admit in wouldn't of copped if these were Jumpman.
NA makes em look clean a** hell...
NA or bust for me. Since WC iv.

On another note did anybody else take a look at the underside of the insole? AJ 11?
00100dPORTRAIT_00100_BURST20190216141635793_COVER.jpg
Also gs got that indent on the ankle. Gs shape looks dope too
IMG_20190216_140021.jpg
MVIMG_20190216_140013.jpg

Same thing happened to me at Champs, but they weren't rude about it. They should designate a person at the front or near the register to service reserve customers.
I dont expect Chik-Fil-A quality but atleast be courteous. You would think on for big release (multiples since its all star weekend in general) your store would be stocked with staff. I think they had enough people they just were in the back room or something because 4 other people showed up to the front when I was in line as it was about to be my turn.

Hyped the pair at foot locker let me use me $15 off coupon. I said I wanted two pairs, but they still had my size at shoe palace so I impulsed bought another pair. Lol. 3 total from the first pair I got from the snkrs shock drop.

Hoping to triple up on the black cement 4 as well.

D751F821-3C9D-463C-9F55-A8233B2DD240.jpeg
The nubuck/durabuck seems to be from very good quality. Does the shoe flex better than the 2014's ?

Normally dont do this but im tripling up. Been waiting close to 20 years for this. Couldn't buy them with the J logo. About to pick up my 1st pair the other 2 are coming via mail . What a glorious day for us old school heads.

Definitely better than the 2014. The 2014 toe and shoe itself felt like bricks compared to 2019.

You could wear the 2014 pair and have a car run over your toe and you probably won’t have felt a thing.
Lol. That's why i sold them. Even tho the texture of nubuck/durabuck were way better than the Varsity Red on the 2014's. But, yeah. They were stiff af. It's good to know that now the OG's are taken more seriously nowadays than 5-6 years ago

Back
Top Bottom