2019 All Star Black Infrared Air Jordan 6

Where do you prefer the lace lock?

• Total voters
20190216_142957_HDR.jpg
Picked up my FA pair and they are beauties :nthat:

These hold a special place in my heart because they were
the first pair of Jordans I was able to get (mom purchased them)
in a men's size back in '91

I have to wait for mine to ship... anybody ball in these yet?

I had the 2010 pack, tried to ball in them and it was like playing in Timberlands.

20190216_142957_HDR.jpg
Picked up my FA pair and they are beauties :nthat:

These hold a special place in my heart because they were
the first pair of Jordans I was able to get (mom purchased them)
in a men's size back in '91
Me too. And the white infrared. I was 5-6 years old ... and it was the first year the Bulls spanked the Pistons, while Mike got his first ring. Milestones.

such an easy cop. and very happy to have these. 91 was the only other infrareds I owned. I was in on these no matter what. but, the quality is very good from what i see. gave my pair a look over and i dont see anything wrong. haven't tried them on yet tho.

OK I see what you guys mean about the heel.

I couldn't seem to capture it in pics, but the FLT pair does have about .00001% more contrast then the Sheik pair (both size 13).

Just imagine the minimum amount that a human being could possibly perceive as far as a difference and then it's about half that :rofl:

The FLT pair has a lot sloppier glue tho but whatever. Both pair still look fantastic!

FLT left, Shiek right

20190216_144046.jpg

How fast does SNS ship? First ever raffle win with them. I think Monday is a holiday so are we looking at Tuesday for SNS to ship? I got my FTA pair in hand so just curious more than anything.

Picked up my pair from FTL. They let me use my VIP voucher which was nice. Glad I upgraded from the 2014 pair. I wouldn't cal" the last pair completely trash but I really do like the improvements.

these are way more comfortable than my last two XIs.
this is my first pair of VIs and I expected them to be tanks, but they don't feel that way

Back
Top Bottom