2019 All Star Black Infrared Air Jordan 6

Where do you prefer the lace lock?

• Total voters
Went to the mall today and on of those shoe cleaner kiosk workers stopped be to clean my right shoe. I tried to tell him this is my first time wearing them and I already sprayed sneaker protector spray on them. I believe he cleaned off the coating:smh:
Oh hell no
giphy (1).gif

FinishLine at my mall did First Come First Serve I Picked up my size around noon, They must of had 40+ Pairs in each Men's size......

You let him touch your kicks against your will???

Head to General and find the WASHED thread b. You're finished.

Why didn't you just keep walking?

Not in a million years would i let one of those clowns near my shoe. Everytime one of them gets too pushy I just say "Do these look like they need to be cleaned?"

They don't, my dirtiest pair is still going to be 9/10 I just have so many to rotate.

Oh hell no
giphy (1).gif

Sprayed the nubuck without warning? Oh he’s running my fade

I'm like "This is my first time wearing my pair, I literally put them on less than an hour ago" He should know that the shoes were new; they just released.

Not in a million years would i let one of those clowns near my shoe. Everytime one of them gets too pushy I just say "Do these look like they need to be cleaned?"

They don't, my dirtiest pair is still going to be 9/10 I just have so many to rotate.

Lol...exactly what I say all the time to those clowns.....I take care of my kicks really well...so no need for that BS

I'm like "This is my first time wearing my pair, I literally put them on less than an hour ago" He should know that the shoes were new; they just released.

Those guys are like the bums that walk up to your already clean whip and try to wipe down the windshield making it worse than before. You gottta yell at those cats like "woah!!" before they even come close because they are like crackheads on a mission...

Last few pages have been comedy. :lol: I knew the guy was spouting nonsense when he said the shade of infrared on these is just like the 2014 release. But anyways I got a shipping confirmation on my snkrs pair not long ago so now I just need one from footlocker. Will make sure I'm home for the snkrs pair thanks to Nike's "just steal it" packaging. :smh:

BumAssGentry.jpg

Gentry, is this you lurkin in here and hating on OG releases??? How you gonna talk down on this release when you only been a Jordan "lover" and "wearer" since 1996? I've been rocking J's since the '80s and I'm excited about this 2019 release SONNNN
Yo gentry is a straight clown cornball no swagger just a fill in the blank

They fit slightly smaller than the 2014s; however they begin to break in nicely and get more comfy along the way. I’ve been wearing them for about 2 weeks now and they are a nice shoe.

This right here^^^. I wear a 10 and the 2014 size 10's were just a tad too big for me. But the 2019 size 10 were spot on for me.

Went to the mall today and one of those shoe cleaner kiosk workers stopped be to clean my right shoe. I tried to tell him this is my first time wearing them and I already sprayed sneaker protector spray on them. I believe he cleaned off the coating:smh:

You're soft as cotton bro. I can't tell you how many times I've rolled past those dudes wearing a brand new pair of kicks and they tried to holler talkin bout "hey bro let me clean those up for you". They don't care what you got on, they just tryin' to make that paper.

Its true i spoke to someone in a finishline store and the employee told me the exact same thing

My local finish line said they only got half their pairs today.. gonna get a late shipment aka restock.

I found that interesting.

I can confirm this as well. I swung into FNL while I was at the mall just to see if they had any left, and the girl said the same thing to me, "we didn't get all ours in today but we got some coming in on Monday". Her words exactly.

Last edited:
Super easy cop today! Got outa bed around 3pm, didn't end up getting to the mall till around 6:15 pm. Cruised into HOH, no line, super chill, copped three pairs no problem. Two of the boxes were looking a little rough so I asked the dude if he would see if he had anything better. Came back with one better box but couldn't find anything better for the other one. Ended scooping up all three anyways. Went down the street to the Nike Store and scooped up one more pair just because I was still salty about that 3rd box from HOH. Dude at the Nike Store said they still had plenty of size 10's stock. Also said they had a couple odd sizes like 13, 14 etc. Was a very plesant, no hassle experience overall. This is how it should always be!

All in all, I'm pretty pleased with these. Honestly though, if it wasn't for the Nike Air on the back, I don't really feel like this would have been nearly as exciting. I took a few side by side pics with a fresh pair of 2014's, and the 2019 Infrared is darker, but it's not that dramatic IMO.

IMG-3476.jpg

IMG-2722.jpg

IMG-2727.jpg

Here's a side by side of a fresh pair of Jordan V's Black/Metallic with the thicker Nike Air on the back compared to the skinnier 2019 Nike Air. Seeing as how we been waiting for the NA on the back for so long, I really wish JB would have gotten this perfect but I guess they gotta have something to entice us with on the next release. :ohwell:
IMG-2735.jpg

And I'm not sure if this was talked about already or not but there is a very noticble difference in size on the ankle pads between the 2014 and 2019 versions. The 2019 versions are substantially bigger than the 2014! Going thru some older pics, it would appear that the 1991 OG was a little fatter than the 2014 but not as fat as the 2019. Can anyone else confirm?
IMG-2732.jpg

Last edited:
They are the closest shade to 91. NA branding is where it should be. The pod detail is almost perfect. An almost heel contrast. In todays world of retros what the hell were you all expecting? We all would love some 2000s. But we all know those cant be worn. This release is the closest to 1991. Period. These are not the 2014 and I love those. These are the truest remake we can get. These are 91.

To ***** about the small **** is just finding a reason to have a problem with them. Why cant we just enjoy to chance to own a remake that Nike actually put some effort into. When they didnt have to.
Yeah, this all coming from someone that lived through the OG and first retro release and passed intentionally.

Well said man. I owned the og, the 2000, and now the 2019. I can positively say the 2019 comes much closer to the 1991 than the 2000 in nearly every aspect. The only the the 2000 was closer on was the contrast heel. Everything else, from the shade of red, to the 3m to the actual shape of the shoe goes to the 2019.

Those guys are like the bums that walk up to your already clean whip and try to wipe down the windshield making it worse than before. You gottta yell at those cats like "woah!!" before they even come close because they are like crackheads on a mission...

Exactly

Don't touch my **** B

Back
Top Bottom