2019 All Star Black Infrared Air Jordan 6

Where do you prefer the lace lock?

• Total voters
Goat scene. Fantastic movie. Get on it youngins.
giphy.gif
Lol

FC077BB3-4954-4F36-BC8B-315DDFACF597.jpeg

After all the size 9 strikeouts yesterday and you guys all being so helpful in trying to help me lock some down online, I was feeling defeated. So since I’m out of town for the weekend visiting my in laws, I figured for the heck of being down in Clemson South Carolina I would give the local mall here a call, Footaction had 3 (THREE!) pairs of sz9 left at like 5pm (WTF right?). So needless to say I drove my happy hillbilly *** over there and matched up a clean pair... Throwback brick and mortar style with the clutch gene! Now to await my sz 9.5 I had ordered yesterday morning and do a quick try on then stock one until the BC4 come along! Thanks for yesterday guys, ima make the wife drive back to WV while I get high on these fumes the whole way! Peace!

After all the size 9 strikeouts yesterday and you guys all being so helpful in trying to help me lock some down online, I was feeling defeated. So since I’m out of town for the weekend visiting my in laws, I figured for the heck of being down in Clemson South Carolina I would give the local mall here a call, Footaction had 3 (THREE!) pairs of sz9 left at like 5pm (WTF right?). So needless to say I drove my happy hillbilly *** over there and matched up a clean pair... Throwback brick and mortar style with the clutch gene! Now to await my sz 9.5 I had ordered yesterday morning and do a quick try on then stock one until the BC4 come along! Thanks for yesterday guys, ima make the wife drive back to WV while I get high on these fumes the whole way! Peace!

Did you see a guy in there with a box of the 2000 pair?

So where do y'all prefer the lace lock?

Seen 4 different preferences on here. First lace, third lace from the bottom, all the way top like out the box or taking it off.

Bottom lace, balances out the features on the shoe IMO

Theres a lot going on on the top of the shoe compared to the bottom, so the lacelock being at the bottom kinda ties everything in together IMO

Did you see a guy in there with a box of the 2000 pair?

no man but genuinely shocked me how nice this Footaction was. The town my wife is from is sort of rural/farm land type so all the years coming down here I never even thought to hit up the mall in the next town over. Walked in and the store was packed with folks that all seemed to be into sneakers. Sadly, no mythical guy with a box of 2000s... although I did giggle at my man just bashing this new release, especially when his claimed validity was that he had been wearing Jordan’s since 1996. Well, every man is entitled to their opinion, but my first pair Jordan’s was in 1991 and to me these are the troof. Cheers man.

After looking at all the comparison vids and pics I think it’s safe to say that the main difference that stands out between the 2019 and the 2014 is the 2014 pair being pure trash. It’s almost hard to catch at first but you’ll see it every time. It’s mainly in the midsole, upper and entire shoe.

You don't think it be like that, but it do.

NO! You have to keep them IN the box t lock that smell in!!!!

I want to smell that nasty *** glue smell for years down the line... Gotta lock in that freshness.

So where do y'all prefer the lace lock?

Seen 4 different preferences on here. First lace, third lace from the bottom, all the way top like out the box or taking it off.

Pretty sure by the end of the week my nephew will lose one (and will give me a mad stupid look when I ask where it’s at) .... so he’ll end up rocking it the ‘fifth’ way :D

Back
Top Bottom