2019 All Star Black Infrared Air Jordan 6

Where do you prefer the lace lock?

• Total voters
:lol: Definitely. I done that so many times especially with AJ1's, 3 through 6. Man it is crazy, especially 2010 with the black & varsity red's and the infrared pack. JB finessed me that year because I brought both. If I knew that the infrared pack was coming out, I would passed on the varsity reds. At least I'm happy with the varsity reds. JB finessed me on many other releases especially during the last several years.

I’ve never owned the same shoe from different years but I have own multiples.

WC 3 x 3
99 bred 4 x 3
Olympic 7 x4

And so on and so on

Lol IAM Tweaking!!! Just Checked There's Is JumpMan An Nike!!! Got Me On That One...
tenor.gif
ECEE747F-EEDE-465F-9DA2-3B7D2A4F6A1A.jpeg

2014 VI were made before the remastered ajs. Even then when I got the 2014s, that shade was wild. I was a little excited and rocked them and eventually in 2018 I tossed them in the bin:lol:. Some Ppl were trying to mentally justify the infrared23 was infrared. Nope. Can't wait for the 19s to be delivered. I want to forget the 2014s. :lol:

Shout out to sneakersteal :pimp:

Was able to use their Champs sports link to check out on a 5.5 after being stuck in queue on Champs site for eternity :smh:

I bought a 2000 retro card just to complete these. I should’ve kept it when I sold my 2000 a while back and just lied about losing it.
705BB483-32E8-4820-839C-3AD57D77B87E.jpeg

Still got my retro card and the Olympic 6 as well, I have to go look for them.

I’m still mad JB retro the Olympic 6 wrong

Last edited:
I'm sure it's been asked and answered already, but I read through every post in the last five pages and didn't see an answer.

How is the comfort compared to 2014 6s? Thanks in advance.

I'm sure it's been asked and answered already, but I read through every post in the last five pages and didn't see an answer.

Padding overall seems better. Havent worn em for an extended period yet but put the 2 next to each other and theres a very noticeable difference just about everywhere. 2019 pair is OG.

I was debating which is more double up worthy with myself if I decide to.

Despite how well done and clean the concords are infrareds take it for me, such a bad *** cw. Altho I dont have 6's in hand yet.

Both!

Why are you debating with your priorities? Those things take a backseat.

Think I might hit the mall today and see what's left, didn't get a chance yesterday but guessing there are still pairs around

It's much better. The uppers aren't stiff as hell, and the midsole is softer.

Relative to the 2000 pair, They did a great job on these. The only things that put the 2000 over these is the slightly better Durabuck with the grey rands, the thick NIKE font, and the purely clear soles.

So where do y'all prefer the lace lock?

Seen 4 different preferences on here. First lace, third lace from the bottom, all the way top like out the box or taking it off.

The extra $5 is for two day shipping. It used to be $15. But Nike cut it down to $5. It’s still free standard shipping for Nike + members.
lol nah man, if youre paying that then youre just throwing away money. Nike+ is free 2 day shipping every single time for me. And I live about as far as you can from Memphis. The free 2 day is the main reason i even mess with NDC along with their return policy. My infrareds shipped last night and will be here Tuesday. Couldve potentially been monday if it werent for president's day.

Back
Top Bottom