2019 All Star Black Infrared Air Jordan 6

Where do you prefer the lace lock?

• Total voters
I've had this before on pairs. It just looks like adhesive residue. What I do when it bugs me enough is take a wet rag and gently rub the area to see if the edges lift, then take some tweezers and try to gently pull the adhesive off.

I had a glob of adhesive residue on my concords, right on the patent leather. A wet rag didn't lift the edges enough to pull the residue off with tweezers so I took a rag and put the smallest (and I mean smallest) amount of goo gone on the rag and just barely touched it to the residue. Then take a clean part of the rag and gently rub it on the residue and it should pull it off or lift the edges enough to then pull it off slowly and gently with the tweezers. Then afterwards, wipe the area with the rag and water again to wipe away any of the goo gone so it doesn't do anything to the paint.

Just be super careful with goo gone if you have to go there removing any adhesive residue, you don't wanna go messing up the paint. The goo gone method is a last resort, most adhesive residue I've been able to take off with rag, water, tweezers and patience.

Thanks bro! Going to try that right now. No goo gone at the moment, i think id be pretty hesitant to do that lol. Def a last resort

Attachments

• E3A0FC15-8174-4805-93C3-16C473A12617.jpeg
    E3A0FC15-8174-4805-93C3-16C473A12617.jpeg
    228 KB · Views: 180
Copped a 3rd pair this morning. I’m done. Thank you Jordan Brand.

Besides a stock x splurge, I’m likely done done copping until May.

Praying for a white/infrared remastered retro.

After this release I’m likely out until a Carmine OG release :pimp:

Or for some reason a DMP release with a blacked out Nike Air on the back because in this quality that would be :pimp: :pimp: :pimp:

Nope, just under the jumpman on the tongue

Nice lace lock positioning. It looks like you also bypassed tucking the laces under the first part of the jumpman "flap", which i like as well. Tucking the laces under the flap at that lower part always seemed to bunch up the jumpman instead of keeping it flat. The lace lock there makes a super clean look.

Functionally it was designed to be at the top, style wise you’ll see plenty of people putting it on the 1st or 3rd lace holes. Wear it however you like, or every way.
I always had it in first lace just curious how others do it. First time I noticed people doing 3rd lace hole on here and looks pretty good actually.

Oddly I don't like the lace lock on the 5s and stay in the box.

Ended up with 3 pair. Probably keeping all 3. Was gonna sell one but these pics keep selling me having a back up for my backup. I’m gonna wear these a lot.

Can everyone getting SNS shipping post that?

Still waiting.

I got a tracking number email this morning around 7am but no movement yet....if these are shipping from the US I just don't think they will get picked up till Tuesday. Unless someone confirm that UPS runs on President day.

I got a tracking number email this morning around 7am but no movement yet....if these are shipping from the US I just don't think they will get picked up till Tuesday. Unless someone confirm that UPS runs on President day.

Ups says they run on Presidents’ Day
These are likely getting shipped from overseas
For me usually departs on mon
Arrives in philly on tues
Gets to me on wed(Chicago)

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom