2019 All Star Black Infrared Air Jordan 6

Where do you prefer the lace lock?

• Total voters
345fvhu.jpg

Manager gave me a
50$ dollar discount.

Still have 3 coming in online.

I got exactly the same mark on two different pairs I picked up, both in th same position on the toe box though one is quite a bit worse than the other. Must be some issue with the tooling used at manufacture as it seems a common flaw?

IMG_20190205_212941564.jpg

Last edited:
Doubled up :frown: guess I'll have to donate my 2014s to someone. Couldn't help it since SP wanted to bless me late.

I like my pair but I have a feeling these will be reretored again and jb would replicate the og mold

Nah, the company that made Durabuck in the 90’s is long gone, so the only thing Nike/JB can do now is produce a material that is very close.

These are as close to the og as we will get. Just holding them in hand I am pretty amazed at how close they got. The infrared shade is SPOT on, and I do mean SPOT ON. Even the smell right out of the box is how the og was, I remember it distinctly.

I got exactly the same mark on two different pairs I picked up, both in th same position on the toe box though one is quite a bit worse than the other. Must be some issue with the tooling used at manufacture as it seems a common flaw?

IMG_20190205_212941564.jpg

Are you sure it isn't from rubbing and pressing up against the other shoe in the box? We don't know how long they are in the boxes or if they get flaws that way from moving in transportation or how packages are handled. Just a thought, I don't know.

Reactions: ARK
This is a shoe that still appears nds after decent amounts of careless wear. 2 pairs is the sweet spot. I got 3 concords but those are the concords.

I totally get it bruh but I’m weird about anything with an icy bottom.

I actually stay away from most kicks with clear soles because it always irks me when they turn.

Infrareds always been different for me though. I had 3 pairs of 2010s and the infrared pack. 2 pairs of 2014s (which I sold after wearing my first pair twice and hating the way they felt on foot).

These are aesthetically the best version I’ve had but then again I didn’t go to the shoe stores with my older pairs to compare lol.

I wouldn't trip yet.

If you don't have anything by tomorrow morning I would just contact them. I know mad people hit on SNS that were in here. Maybe more of those people can chime in and state if they got tracking or not.

Yeah and then my boy said probably not til Tuesday but if people are getting tracking and I’m not it makes me nervous.

Especially since those who did get it got them early morning.

Are you sure it isn't from rubbing and pressing up against the other shoe in the box? We don't know how long they are in the boxes or if they get flaws that way from moving in transportation or how packages are handled. Just a thought, I don't know.

I guess it could be from the heel tab, one is quite indented though, almost like a fingernail inprint, it isn't just a surface scuff

Back
Top Bottom