2019 All Star Black Infrared Air Jordan 6

Where do you prefer the lace lock?

• Total voters
Broke them out for lunch. Chick-fil-a
20190218_135832_HDR.jpg

iPhone -3 with 1G?

I am not about to catch up on a hundred pages of posts, so quickly: did mostly everyone eat?? Everyone happy with their pair??

I'm excited for you guys getting pairs, I hope you love them as much as I love mine. Unfortunately I was distracted Saturday morning and forgot to double up. I might still do it if my size pops up.

I've worn my pair 8+ times now, haven't cleaned them, and they still look nice. So I'm not sure I need a double up, but we'll see.

Hey Leonard spill the beans on your opinion of the maroons compared to these. Do there seem to be any improvements made to the remaster 6 mold from maroon to infrared? Give me the skinny bruh. Thanks man.

I am not about to catch up on a hundred pages of posts, so quickly: did mostly everyone eat?? Everyone happy with their pair??

I'm excited for you guys getting pairs, I hope you love them as much as I love mine. Unfortunately I was distracted Saturday morning and forgot to double up. I might still do it if my size pops up.

I've worn my pair 8+ times now, haven't cleaned them, and they still look nice. So I'm not sure I need a double up, but we'll see.
Like golden corral in this mug. We eating hearty. Quality seems to be on point for most. Fun release.

This is basically what u missed last 100 pages...
f5ws3m90osiy.jpg

Excellent. People like to crap on JB, but things have been pretty good the last couple years, especially the last year or so. HGG 13, Concord 11, and these Infrared 6s have all been money! About as good as you can ask for. I hope everything is enjoying it.
We've had a big hand in that as a community so everyone give yourselves a round of applause too. We complained and they listened.

Last edited:
We've had a big hand in that as a comminity so everyone give yourselves a round of applause too. We complained and they listened.

I don't know about that, there isn't proof that this is true. I'd rather not encourage those miserable Negative Nancys on here that complain about every little detail. They suck the fun out of NT.

I'm not saying to just accept everything JB gives us, or not to voice opinions. But certain posters go on and on and on and on about the same negative crap, and swear that Nike will listen to them, even though it's been 30 years and Nike hasn't.

Last edited:
Now all we need is a ultra limited reverse infrared 6 release with super premium materials so we can reach proper sodium equilibrium.

What?

...I enjoy watching the world burn, sue me.

I can see how going .5 down would work for some people, for a very hugging/snug but not uncomfy fit

I went TTS and theres a little room, I just personally wouldn't go down .5

I don't know about that, there isn't proof that this is true. I'd rather not encourage those miserable Negative Nancys on here that complain about every little detail (Wacko TonyTobacco, for instance). They suck the fun out of NT.

I'm not saying to just accept everything JB gives us, or not to voice opinions. But certain posters go on and on and on and on about the same negative crap, and swear that Nike will listen to them, even though it's been 30 years and Nike hasn't.
Im not saying were the end all be all by any means but if you think Nike heads don't lurk this forum then I've got a newsflash for you. We're the easiest focus group they've ever put together. Didn't cost them a dime.

Im not saying were the end all be all by any means but if you think Nike heads don't lurk this forum then I've got a newsflash for you. We're the easiest focus group they've ever put together.

but they dont listen 90% of the time tho. only once in a blue moon.

Back
Top Bottom