2019 All Star Black Infrared Air Jordan 6

Where do you prefer the lace lock?

• Total voters
but they dont listen 90% of the time tho. only once in a blue moon.

Exactly. There's more instances where it seems Nike doesn't listen to NT than the rare instances where it seems like they do. I'm referring to details like elephant print height or HEEL CONTRAST, where normal people don't know or care about such details.

blake-griffin-air-jordan-6-infrared.jpg
Damn Blake prob wears a size 16. Joints look like clown shoes when they’re that big lol

I can see how going .5 down would work for some people, for a very hugging/snug but not uncomfy fit

I went TTS and theres a little room, I just personally wouldn't go down .5
I'll try my true size later this week but seeing how .5 felt I feel they'll give me heel slip or too much sliding around.
Everyone's feet different but I really think mine are just weird as hell.

Might just be me but every time I wear a pair of sixes, 2014 infrared most recently. I get a blister on my heel. Reason why I went with the turbo green ones over these

Just so happened to be on my phone taking a dump when the restock tweet notification came through and scooped a pair in my size off Champs earlier today. Person in the stall next to me must have been alarmed but F it ya boy got a pair LFG
Some of my best cops through the years were done during my Saturday morning throne sessions. The last Red/blk xi :nthat:

I think JB listens to some of us, but i also know some folks on NT or even IG, have sat in on pitch meetings and helped push a lot of og releases and details. At least while Gentry was gone, they saw the importance of catering to their core. Don’t know how Gentry will do things

I don't know about that, there isn't proof that this is true. I'd rather not encourage those miserable Negative Nancys on here that complain about every little detail (Wacko TonyTobacco, for instance). They suck the fun out of NT.

I'm not saying to just accept everything JB gives us, or not to voice opinions. But certain posters go on and on and on and on about the same negative crap, and swear that Nike will listen to them, even though it's been 30 years and Nike hasn't.

Man i ignored TonyTobacco around the time of the concord release. Made things so much better around here. :pimp:

I think JB listens to some of us, but i also know some folks on NT or even IG, have sat in on pitch meetings and helped push a lot of og releases and details. At least while Gentry was gone, they saw the importance of catering to their core. Don’t know how Gentry will do things

The eternal optimist in me would hope that he has learned from his mistakes, and he is cognizant of the fact that business has been booming since he left and him doing anything extra would mess up things.

Im pretty sure you know how Gentry does things.

Back
Top Bottom