2019 All Star Black Infrared Air Jordan 6

Where do you prefer the lace lock?

• Total voters
8D169AB2-59B7-4AB5-BD85-7A0337B4DE8B.jpeg

Rockin the lace locks correct too.

Passed on Bordeax atrocities as well, lol. Basically I dipped out of retros period from like 2006 until remaster.. and spent my time tracking down unicorn ds boxed original virgin Nike's. Which having grail OG in hand only compounded my distaste for bad retros of the era. Dark times lol

I'm not sure many people were passing on the 2011 Bordeaux , though there were complaints people waited for them since 92 anyway. I bought a pair off fnl and was in that thread discussing the pattern of the tongue :lol:. Green to yellow. Easy to buy back then, it didn't sell so quickly.

Killer on foot shot man! What camera sir?

Thanks man. It's just an iPhone XS.

Haven't seen many on-foot shots in here. I got this pair from the early SNKRS drop and only now got the chance to wear them. I need a pair of red Bulls shorts to go with them.

Passed on Bordeax atrocities as well, lol. Basically I dipped out of retros period from like 2006 until remaster.. and spent my time tracking down unicorn ds boxed original virgin Nike's. Which having grail OG in hand only compounded my distaste for bad retros of the era. Dark times lol

Bruh! Dark times indeed. That era was crazy (late 2011-2015).

I mostly rocked with Kobe and Bron. I already know I had no shot at getting any Jordan retros that were somewhat close to the OG, but in hindsight it was a blessing disguise.

Now the past 2-3 years it’s been the reverse. :lol:

I'm not sure many people were passing on the 2011 Bordeaux , though there were complaints people waited for them since 92 anyway. I bought a pair off fnl and was in that thread discussing the for pattern of the tongue :lol:. Green to yellow.

You guys should have seen the WC4 speckle density fiasco of 2016 OMFG that thread was funny.

^^ Dude youre telling me bro! I went HAM and piled up a bunch of completely awesome, yet equally unwearable original Jordans during that period, so its nice to get retribution and be able to purchase and wear retros of those old Jordans once again without hating them lol. These infrareds are just a well done retro, any way ya cut it!

^^ Dude youre telling me bro! I went HAM and piled up a bunch of completely awesome, yet equally unwearable original Jordans during that period, so its nice to get retribution and be able to purchase and wear retros of those old Jordans once again without hating them lol. These infrareds are just a well done retro, any way ya cut it!

I feel the same way. Bro it’s an amazing time right now for Jordan brand and it’s consumers. Everyone is eating, no b.s. stipulations prior to release days. I sold off all my Nike basketball gems from that era to fund my JB purchases. No regrets.

Finish Line at Eastwood Mall in Niles, Ohio still had two pairs of size 12 a few hours ago. The FL across the hall may have had some men's sizes too. For any NE Ohio peeps...

The mostly butchered era 2008-2014.
Some retroes were so so. 2013 maybe better year, some good ones, nike air 1s, 88 IIIs. 2011 banneds

Back
Top Bottom