2019 All Star Black Infrared Air Jordan 6

Where do you prefer the lace lock?

• Total voters
94992A56-0642-4284-8ED1-6281308C9ECD.jpeg

Already dropped them as the black cat 6s late 2016
i dont see a shin guard

NIKE out. Not even a question.

No! No! No! :lol::wink:

I will battle you to the death of not only our 1978 namesake, but more importantly the ever intriguing lace lock positioning debate.

Lacelocks at the bottom fo life lol.

I been rocking them that way since 91’. I’m a Taurus - you don’t want to lock horns with me :lol:

Size 8 gang checkin in...

I never really had trouble with size 8 until the past year or so... especially on hyped releases..... ppl consider these 8s a “money size” so resellers go full throttle going for them

I’m on the hunt for a 8 in these myself... I feel like I would’ve been good had I not overslept Saturday because they made enough of these. Woke up at around noon and felt like I couldve gotten any size around that time besides an 8 smh

Yeah, 8s are impossible if you are late. I always thought it was because some big kids and women with big feet wear size 8 too. I figured I was competing with a lot more than people who wear 10s, but I'm not sure. It could be that they make more of size 9 to 11. I feel like size 10 and 10.5 are always easier to get. Good luck finding a pair. Maybe someone on here will hook it up if they see your post.

The 2015 was closer to the og but the 2011 release was by no means bad. I still rock mine. Very comfortable shoe. But I do plan to get the 2015 at some point this year.

Midsole and overall shoe was og color and shape was also closer to the og. Nike Air branding as well.

Thanks guys. I might have to look into getting a pair. As one of my all time favorite shoes I would like to own the retro closets to the OG.

I know I been going on and on about the lace lock thing, but those who wear it at the bottom I picture as the type of dudes to wear a Jordan VI matching tee (with a picture of the shoe on it), as well as some other matching gear. TACKY! :lol:

On the real though that lace lock at the bottom standouts horribly. Looking like a big pimple in the middle of beauty. :lol:

Wear it however ya'll want to though. As long as folks are happy. :nthat: I'm just bustin chops.

Wtf?

Absolutely no one passed on the 2011 concords bro. :lol:

That’s what sparked an entire new era of Jordan collectors and new cats. I can still remember the madness clearly.
I’m not of that new era lol. I bought the Jams and the CG, but those concords looked terrible. That low pl didn’t work. I thought it was common knowledge that a lot of NT despised those pieces of trash.

Yea I don’t think too many passed on the Bordeaux either. That was one of the most anticipated retros along with the Concords that year.
I passed because they looked very off from the 92 colors and had that odd 2011-early 2015 shape. I had a Solecollectr magazine in 08 that showed the 92 and wanted thosebad. Get to 2011, and they look nothing like the pictures of the 92. Also, those sat for months. In my area, the 2015 sold faster

Everyone wasn’t a fan of 2010-2014 retros.

Back
Top Bottom