2019 All Star Black Infrared Air Jordan 6

Where do you prefer the lace lock?

• Total voters
J23 app posts a restock on DTLR. I immediately click the link which brought me to a sold out screen. Glad I already have a pair...

Lol sold out before I even clicked it haha

I expect stock x to get to about retail once all Nike pairs come in. Maybe 20$ or so over. For my second pair.

Ok, but do they celebrate President's Day in Sweden? My tracking is also on label scanned...

giphy(49).gif
They have a warehouse in Florida that they ship from aswell.

These are 98% good with me.. they legit have everything except the heel contrast and the (LITTLE) white lining that was seen on the OG and 2000 pair but the lining was never THAT noticeable on these.. it’s more so a look which probably comes with age that I prefer. That practically makes these perfect as far as JB goes lol.

I’m glad I was able to see a few pairs though because one pair I saw had a boot left toe and two pairs I saw had scuffs on the toe boxes so QC might’ve been shaky on some pairs. I’m super happy with the release in the end though. That’s my take.

Got my two pairs.. now it’s the IV’s and Blk/Red XI’s which will be a super solid year for JB.

Looks like those they slept are waking up and hitting restocks hard.

Still no resale value tho. Seeing these on offer up for like $220.

My SNS package hasn’t been picked up by UPS yet.

Maybe it’s cause yesterday was a holiday, but if these are shipping from Sweden that makes no sense :lol:

Ok, but do they celebrate President's Day in Sweden? My tracking is also on label scanned...

giphy(49).gif
SNS here as well.
Pretty surprised there was no movement on them but the email says 3-10 days so I'm sure it could be a while.

The FTA restock was clutch.... I opened this thread right at 8:55 am and saw the link

I overslept Saturday from being drunk Friday night and missed the initial drop and a 8 was gone everywhere

I knew they made enough of these to be able to catch a pair off a restock though.... I knew there had to have been mad restocks by today or tomorrow randomly due to the quantity

Releases like the UNC 1s if they restock are the restocks that will be gone in seconds

yall got me stressing on that 2nd pair of sz14s now. I hope that footlocker shipment coming in today does me right. Im starting to have doubts since they rarely get my size in.

This snkrs pair showing up in a couple hours has me anxious.

Back
Top Bottom