2019 All Star Black Infrared Air Jordan 6

Where do you prefer the lace lock?

• Total voters
Exactly. Reseller prices tanked on the old Royal's and old Shadow's when the new ones released. I hope for the same when the new Chicago's release. :evil:

I'll be buying the new ones anyway.
Thats the last thing I need to happen. As soon as they even mention a new chicago Im putting mine up for sale. F that.

"we're DUE for a new chicago 1 release, its been five years, reeeeeeee"

not really though. 5 years doesnt equal 21 years, which is the last time they released the chicago 1 before the 2015 happened.

Part of me thinks Nike/JB is damned proud of the fact that theyre going for 900 being that its their flagship shoe. They might see more value in the hype than a rerelease.

Though Id for sure welcome a new one made to look like the 85s before Im too old to care.
One thing's for sure, if youre hoping to complete the set from this past mold of 1s with your new chicagos youre in for a bad time. Theres no way they release them again in this same form.

If you wear them you better bring another pair with you. Mine crumbled last year and I was wearing them a couple times a month. That 2000 poly midsole took all it could.

Nah...it was a joke mang. Too long to explain but he ain't really gonna wear 2000's to a pickup.

"we're DUE for a new chicago 1 release, its been five years, reeeeeeee"

not really though. 5 years doesnt equal 21 years, which is the last time they released the chicago 1 before the 2015 happened.

Part of me thinks Nike/JB is damned proud of the fact that theyre going for 900 being that its their flagship shoe. They might see more value in the hype than a rerelease.

Though Id for sure welcome a new one made to look like the 85s before Im too old to care.
One thing's for sure, if youre hoping to complete the set from this past mold of 1s with your new chicagos youre in for a bad time. Theres no way they release them again in this same form.

I'm gonna wait for one of these fools to say...."Whatchu talking about?....they released multiple other times...." and then refer to those patent leather joints, or the Jumpan versions. :lol:

I used to have no problem putting my packages on hold for pickup when Nike used to ship my orders through UPS. Since last summer all my orders have come through FedEx with nike placing restrictions on them so I cant modify the delivery for pickup.

I went to my Fedex hub and even though they have it in the back they said they won't release it until Wednesday. I chatted with Nike CS and she said they sometimes place restrictions to make sure it goes to the right person..I guess my id isnt enough to prove im the right person Lol I might have to spread my cheeks next time so they know its really me.

Same issue. So freakn annoying. It's not like I'm changing the address to a diff residence. It's a damn FedEx pickup location... SMH ...

I was just thinking that we are due for Chicago 1s. I hope they come in 2020, I’ve never owned a pair and they’re the main OG 1 that I don’t own. I have Banneds, Royals, Black Toes & Shadows so Chicago’s would be the nice final piece.

When exactly did they last drop? Were they a good release overall?
Yes one of the first releases in the remastered era may 2015

My pair from Finishline.com still only has the label scanned. Why Finishline why

edit: totally forgot yesterday was President's day. oops

Kevin nash 6s

1.JPG

Good Ol' JR 12s :pimp:

Caq-bmRW4AUaBf5.jpg

My SNS package hasn’t been picked up by UPS yet.

Maybe it’s cause yesterday was a holiday, but if these are shipping from Sweden that makes no sense :lol:

maaaaan if yall dont cut that ish out.

u ordered saturday. its only the start of tuesday and yesterday was a holiday. chill TF out.
i swear some of yall act like yall live in a 3rd world country with no shoes on ya feet so yall super thirsty to have these in hand right now right now.
have some reasonable patience and go wear 1 of the 10 DS pairs yall got in the closet for the next day or two lol

maaaaan if yall dont cut that ish out.

u ordered saturday. its only the start of tuesday and yesterday was a holiday. chill TF out.
i swear some of yall act like yall live in a 3rd world country with no shoes on ya feet so yall super thirsty to have these in hand right now right now.
have some reasonable patience and go wear 1 of the 10 DS pairs yall got in the closet for the next day or two lol

Gaw damn b relax :lol:

I was just saying what my tracking says. I ain’t even stressing about it

Gaw damn b relax :lol:

I was just saying what my tracking says. I ain’t even stressing about it

i am relaxed lol im just simply saying chill out for the people who are worrying about shipping when 1 business day hasnt even passed yet. wasnt at you specifically.
but this happens quite often. i laugh when i see dudes stressing over not getting shipping confirmation emails at 12PM when they placed their order at 10:15AM

I’m seriously thinking about getting a 4th and 5th pair to wear.

I’ve worn these since Saturday to the gym, out and about and comfort wise they’re solid.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom