2019 All Star Black Infrared Air Jordan 6

Where do you prefer the lace lock?

• Total voters
They’re a GR release. Mass production = they’re gonna have flaws. Relax!

If flaws on some shoes make you act all sensitive then I suggest you get rethink your priorities.

I just had a home CUSTOM built, and guess what...it had flaws! 1M+ mass produced item is going to flaws.

You guys act like if Nike/Jordan brand make these shoes exclusively for you.

yea theyre GR....but theyre also charging $200. this is a shoe forum. where people from all over can come together and discuss shoes. and yes, flaws and imperfections on the sneakers we bought count as discussion topics.
if people discussing sneakers on a sneaker forum gets you all hot and bothered, then i suggest you turn off your internet.

1M+ mass produced items are going to have flaws....but 1 of 1 exclusive items arent supposed to right? thats basically what youre implying...... but you just admitted your CUSTOM BUILT 1 of 1 house had flaws?

you custom built your house and it had flaws? and you let it rock and signed off on completion of your house with those flaws? you didnt tell the contractors to go back and fix em? youre a sucker.

Last edited:
Nt needs 2 threads for every release.. one for detail oriented people another for people who dont pay attention to details. everybody would be so bored.

I kind of fall in the middle but I think (realistic) critisism is good generally.

It's not that people are complaining about flaws, but that these "flaws" aren't even true flaws.

Are lace locks missing?
Is the infrared paint missing from the spoiler?
Is the air bag deflated?
Is the 3M missing?
Is the neoprene at the back of the tongue coming off?
are the soles yellowing?
is the lace pocket upside down?
is the midsole coming unglued?
Were the insoles missing?

Those are flaws.

People are going off over a mark here or a spec of glue there :lol:

Guess what? You would have had the same problem in 1991. Facts.

So get your outfit together, throw on your fresh Infrareds, walk out the house and enjoy your kicks. The first compliment or look you get will make you forget all about the little mark on your toe box.

if we dont bring this shoddy QC and craftsmanship to light then best believe itll only get worse. I got a complete trash pair of shoes for 200 dollars that I guess Im supposed to feel good about according to some people here.

Im just going to assume you work for Jordan Brand if you complain about complaints and I seriously hope thats the case because if it isnt....

if we dont bring this shoddy QC and craftsmanship to light then best believe itll only get worse. I got a complete trash pair of shoes for 200 dollars that I guess Im supposed to feel good about according to some people here.

Im just going to assume you work for Jordan Brand if you complain about complaints and I seriously hope thats the case because if it isnt....

your pair def had issues. you had a right to gripe. dont let people tell u different.

The day I go over a shoe with a magnifying glass looking for a flaw rather than taking 5 seconds to admire the shoe, re-lace it, and then put it on my foot is the day I quit this ****.
that 5 second admiration time out of the box was spent immediately going wtf

Yeah I'll probably be getting my money back on my double up pair. Gots a mean glue spot on the ankle area I just can't mess with. My other pair is G2G tho

Im about to wait a week and a half for another pair of trash to show up from finishline. I love this

send it when you can, finishline. nbd I guess

You know what, I really dont deserve to have this bs on my mind for some 200 dollar shoes that should realistically cost 120 at the most. Its too much. The consecutive pairs of trash. The pompousness of their pricing vs manufacturing. The disrespect. Its going to be real hard to get excited about their shoes going forward if this Finishline pair shows up with the same amount of hardcore flaws and crystal clear lack of any kind of attempt to make a straight pair of shoes. Id be a goddamned fool to think this pair is going to be any better. Im prob done

FF36C990-4899-43B9-9A14-C38FC86E2CA2.jpeg
3E9B3899-7B87-4E47-BF4E-9D4C9144252D.jpeg
Iron that toe box

Too pointy for a 6! 6, 7, 8's weren't meant for this sharp toebox!

Both my snkrs and ftl pair are out for delivery. Hopefully I get at least one good pair out of the two. Not gonna lie I'm pretty excited to finally have these in hand. :blush:

Back
Top Bottom