2019 All Star Black Infrared Air Jordan 6

Where do you prefer the lace lock?

• Total voters
FF36C990-4899-43B9-9A14-C38FC86E2CA2.jpeg
3E9B3899-7B87-4E47-BF4E-9D4C9144252D.jpeg
Iron that toe box

Joints are looking aerodynamic af! Doing this to the 4s fasho!

Wow dude that's Terrible. Honestly, that would drive me insane. I wouldn't be able to sleep.
It does man. I'll see if thicker socks help it at all. I have a lot of shoes in my rotation and I only wear sneakers on the weekend, so it might not be a big deal for me. I'll just go on nike chat and see if they can stock locate any more in my size to exchange it with.

I dont see them going to jumpman (or having any option to). Im not really somebody who generally considers getting out of j's ever. If theyre that obvious in playing with us Im jumping ship and never looking back with my dignity. I dont think Im the only one.
Gentry is back and they’ll still sell.

Damn yo it's crazy how NT is. We will examine the shoes to the death, every single detail. Man we all have OCD with kicks. The mark of a real sneakerhead.

Man there are some people at work with some old crusty, beatup, holes in them, raggedy pair of walmart shoes.

I don't know how people do it. Are we fly? Or are we crazy for kicks?
Once shoes are in hand and if they have a small imperfection...I could care less. I'm going to wear them and the flaws just add personality to MY pair. Granted if it was something MAJOR but most of the nitpicky stuff brought up in this thread since pairs have been delivered...I just keep it moving. They're mass produced shoes...I expect a certain level of inconsistencies and I'm fine with it. If cats in here are NOT happy and wish to return etc...that's their perogative, nothing against it. Just not worth burning my mental energy over it. I copped the shoes, I will wear shoes. The end. SNKRS pair arrives tomorrow.

Funny, with my luck I knew I was guaranteed to get a pair with a scratched toe box. My pair got delivered today and wasn’t surprised lol. It’s definitely from the top of the tongue rubbing during shipment. Not as noticible but feels like a flat indent.

665DDFB6-F64B-4F93-AE20-31342EA1D790.jpeg
is there anything you can do to get that looking better?

Back
Top Bottom