2019 All Star Black Infrared Air Jordan 6

Where do you prefer the lace lock?

• Total voters
And this myth that OG’s were flawless is wrong. OG’s had all the same issues nothing has changed.

ABSOLUTE FACTS! I literally had to take back two pairs of OGs of this exact shoe because after a few weeks one of them I pulled the tongue up and it came unstitched and the other the back heel tab came undone when I pulled it on after a few weeks. OGs had plenty of flaws too.

And this myth that OG’s were flawless is wrong. OG’s had all the same issues nothing has changed.

This.

Only thing that’s changed is that the Jumpman logo brings a cultural swag with it that it didn’t for the average American when the OG’s dropped.

The brand is now established. It’s the most successful shoe brand in history, they can sell these for $200 with quality control of a $85 shoe. As long as that jumpman and Nike swoosh is there, and most pairs make it out ok, they’re doing what we should all expect by now.

I’ve seen it here and with guitars. the original stuff is hailed as solid gold but they had their flaws too at the time and not every pair / guitar was perfect. That’s for sure.

Shoe Palace garbage lol
taxi-drive-clap.gif

The elephant in the room here is theyre saving the loss in profits from the China tariffs by kicking it down to us by cutting manufacturing costs down to nothing. And yall are proud to defend it.

Welp, it's getting close to time for me to dip out, thanks to the NTer that offered to sell me .5 size down but I think I will just wear some thicker socks with these.

Worst case would be going .5 down and my toe hits the end of the shoe, that drives me crazy. No heel slip so I should be good to go.

See you all at the pizza party in May!!!

ABSOLUTE FACTS! I literally had to take back two pairs of OGs of this exact shoe because after a few weeks one of them I pulled the tongue up and it came unstitched and the other the back heel tab came undone when I pulled it on after a few weeks. OGs had plenty of flaws too.
youre talking about when people were playing regular NES right?

Not just jordans...all the nike brands. Lace holders kept breaking on my lil sis og cb34 in 94. She went thru 3 pair. Bad batches happen...qc only cares so much. Not right or wrong just facts.

You missed the point. They haven’t got worse, it’s the people putting a mass produced product under a microscope expecting it to be perfect in every way. It’s just unrealistic
Ive been buy these things for a very long time, Ive never seen anything close to this.

Im comparing them but not in the way youre thinking. My boots came with a triple stacked heel on the left and double stacked on the right. They wanted me to go around walking in eventual circles everywhere with misaligned hips. Also, they sent the wrong size belt and forgot a pair of socks. After a 2 and a half month wait.

I literally bought these infrareds to wear around while I waited another 2 months for boots.

So I the moral of the story is F me i guess. If you didnt get me banned from the am1 thread youd have seen my five pairs of red am1s each with a wildly crooked toe or Nike air with no way of matching a decent pair up. These infrareds are just another trash pair of shoes in a long consecutive line of trash pairs of shoes Ive gotten over the past year or 2. Theres literally no way of escaping it no matter who I go through.

Ill be happy to show you all of my deadstock trash
lol @ thinking I got you banned. I don't even know a single mod on here.

My boots came with a triple stacked heel on the left and double stacked on the right. They wanted me to go around walking in eventual circles everywhere with misaligned hips.

This reminds of that part in Best In Show where the dude is explaining how he used to walk in circles because he was born with two left feet :rofl:

You have the option to buy some Asics since Nike's are so trash :lol:

Is there anyway to order your size at your closest store?
Like ask them to locate one? Is champs good about that? The manager was the one who greeted me on saturday and i figure he wouldve offered to help, its not busy at all here. If I wore a 13 for instance none of this would be happening. Id have every release. Im the only 'sneakerhead' in this whole area evidently

me personally, i dont do much complaining unless its MAJOR. like when cityblue sent me worn pantone 7s with the white bottoms all black and tried to tell me that was normal cause folks tried em on in store........

with that being said.....i think that with pairs that are OOS and i know i wont b able to get another at retail anytime soon aka hyped heat, i tend to accept the flaws as long as theyre not egregious and keep it moving. it doesnt bother me....cause i got the heaaaat, so F the tiny flaws.

but with pairs that r sitting or that i know i can easily obtain another pair i tend to b less forgiving and more critical...cause ya know, i can go out and get another easy peasy.

but thats just me.

Tony just flip that pair for retail and buy another pair on offer up for retail.
Why wouldnt I just send them back lol

Im currently sitting here waiting on restocks to buy more pairs to sift through. Which is why Im thinking about how dumb it is that this is what it takes to get a wearable pair. Yet again.

Back
Top Bottom