2019 All Star Black Infrared Air Jordan 6

Where do you prefer the lace lock?

• Total voters
Oh, so SP the only restock pair today huhhhh.

Just got shipped email from the FNL restock yest. I need that 2nd pair bad though!

Yea imma cut the grass in them and after go hiking in em. Maybe walk around in the desert. Its gonna be a torture test. I might even step on some dog **** before its seal backnin the box.
I hope Nike will accept them back lol

snap some pics and post them before you send them back :lol:

How are those not crumbling lol. They all got midsole replacements I assume?
That's an old pic...I remember seeing it years ago, granted at the time they were probably still delicate...but perhaps just put on feet, snap a pic, remove from feet lol.

7F77EA95-A804-4E3E-9030-49CA5AAB75B9.jpeg
2E0E1BC3-2D9D-4AE4-8E58-00840FC94481.jpeg
59D9C58A-5A28-459A-989C-0BE266064611.jpeg
3429C4D1-8986-4C50-872F-DE703F38FAD6.jpeg
Copped 9AM central time Saturday Eastbay, no hassel. Payment was received at 9:05. E-mail at 9:40. I have a odd foot size in 12.5 hard to find in stores.

That elusive sz 12.5

Got my pair...I'm definitely not one for nitpicking. Especially not on minor stuff. So, as I'm examining my pair, I get to the left shoe and I notice these ridges on the toe. Anyone see what I see?
20190220_124334.jpg
20190220_124206.jpg

Community thoughts...?

Attachments

• 20190220_124157.jpg
    20190220_124157.jpg
    239.3 KB · Views: 11
Money that was on hold for these just went back into my bank account. Guess that's a bad sign.

Can grab a pair off Stock X for 10 dollars more right now, but don't want to double up in case the Footaction pair still ships.

Where’d you buy from

lets see you keep this same energy when that snkrs pair shows up :wink:
@tonytobacco
Well they're here, and I have zero complaints. They are much more comfortable than the 2014 pair. Shape is better IMO, obviously the color and my NIKE AIR stitching on the back is consistent across both shoes as is the contrast heel that you can see in the pic of the NA on back. A few photos for ya'll...
fullsizeoutput_b3e.jpeg

IMG_0476.JPG

IMG_0479.JPG

IMG_0482.JPG

Got my pair...I'm definitely not one for nitpicking. Especially not on minor stuff. So, as I'm examining my pair, I get to the left shoe and I notice these ridges on the toe. Anyone see what I see?
20190220_124334.jpg
20190220_124206.jpg

Community thoughts...?

It’s a flaw but not totally abnormal. I remember even og pairs having those sometimes.

@tonytobacco
Well they're here, and I have zero complaints. They are much more comfortable than the 2014 pair. Shape is better IMO, obviously the color and my NIKE AIR stitching on the back is consistent across both shoes as is the contrast heel that you can see in the pic of the NA on back. A few photos for ya'll...
fullsizeoutput_b3e.jpeg

IMG_0476.JPG

IMG_0479.JPG

IMG_0482.JPG

They look great man. Nice jersey too.

In fact I just got confirmation that my Mitchell and Ness just got delivered....

@tonytobacco
fullsizeoutput_b3e.jpeg

IMG_0476.JPG

IMG_0479.JPG

IMG_0482.JPG

Wow, that last pic just reminded how lucky we are to be able to get all these amazing OG retros over the last couple of years. Great pic. Thank you Nike/JB!

FED9D253-8E81-48E0-8AF7-0D301F78124C.jpeg

Glad they stopped with the size sticker on the insole. And what’s with cats who leave that in 0]
GAhhh!!! Yes...I remove that sticker before I even unlace them or try them on. No idea why people leave it in but to each their own.

They look great man. Nice jersey too.

In fact I just got confirmation that my Mitchell and Ness just got delivered....
Yeah man I'm happy with them. Size 8 and I read a few people saying they're under the impression that the smaller sizes tend to have less QC issues. No idea if that's actually the case but I haven't had a real gripe against any pair from Nike in quite a while. What M&N jersey did you get?

Wow, that last pic just reminded how lucky we are to be able to get all these amazing OG retros over the last couple of years. Great pic. Thank you Nike/JB!
Yeah I remember years ago thinking that Nike Air was never coming back, then they teased it a little, now they're a flooding us with them. I don't mind if they continue to be easy to grab. Just a few more *choice* colors/models have to drop...

GAhhh!!! Yes...I remove that sticker before I even unlace them or try them on. No idea why people leave it in but to each their own.

Yeah man I'm happy with them. Size 8 and I read a few people saying they're under the impression that the smaller sizes tend to have less QC issues. No idea if that's actually the case but I haven't had a real gripe against any pair from Nike in quite a while. What M&N jersey did you get?

Yeah I remember years ago thinking that Nike Air was never coming back, then they teased it a little, now they're a flooding us with them. I don't mind if they continue to be easy to grab. Just a few more *choice* colors/models have to drop...

Honestly when I try to take it off I can't get it all off and looks worse having the sticky part there or only half the sticker off.

Dang it man....Now I'm totally considering returning them. I could keep them and chalk it up as a loss. But I don't know....$200 for a visible imperfection that is worse than my pics indicate up there is a tough pill to swallow.

Feelin like if I return, I'm not gonna be interested at all now. Aggggghhhh!!!! Don't know what to do!

Nice idea to add the poll. I was all about first lace but after seeing the 3rd lace here I'm sold. Once my so 12 pair from SNKRS comes today I'll relace the one I'm keeping.

It’s funny how the overwhelming majority of this thread is happy with these. There’s been a couple people here and there with small complaints but your the only calling them trash. Is it that your just an unlucky person that always gets a trash pair or is it you can never be satisfied because it’s in your nature to be negative?
I thought they were awful. Sent mine back but didn't moan too much because lots of people are loving the hype and enjoying what they've got. But. These are awful Especially with a £165 price tag. No negativity (thought I'd stick up for this guy getting told it's maybe 'in his nature to be negative' . Hahaha great synopsis.Thanks dr. Phil

Dang it man....Now I'm totally considering returning them. I could keep them and chalk it up as a loss. But I don't know....$200 for a visible imperfection that is worse than my pics indicate up there is a tough pill to swallow.

Feelin like if I return, I'm not gonna be interested at all now. Aggggghhhh!!!! Don't know what to do!
If it's from Nike, wait till you can find another pair then return this.

Friends and family coming up this weekend people are bound to return these at stores too.

Honestly when I try to take it off I can't get it all off and looks worse having the sticky part there or only half the sticker off.
I have only had this happen if I buy a pair of preowned shoes and the sticker was left in. Usually DS I don't have the issue, however I'll take the square glue mark over the sticker itself. Plus a bit of rubbing alcohol can help remove the glue residue.

I thought they were awful. Sent mine back but didn't moan too much because lots of people are loving the hype and enjoying what they've got. But. These are awful Especially with a £165 price tag. No negativity (thought I'd stick up for this guy getting told it's maybe 'in his nature to be negative' . Hahaha great synopsis.Thanks dr. Phil

F2486865-DBB3-4172-8BD3-637F2B8A7F38.gif

Just can't bring myself to use the lace lock at all. Bottom lace ruins the sleek look of the profile. Bottom of the neoprene seems like an option initially, but also bulges and looks corny to me. Top, where it's meant to be functionality wise, leaves the laces sticking way out, and adds another step to get them on. Just can't do it....so there it stays in the box. I think in '91 I just tossed them! Same with the BM5 lace locks in '90. And as for the boxes; in the OG days, shoes went straight to feet in the store, and the new box was given to the salesperson to toss out...those were the days!

Back
Top Bottom