2019 All Star Black Infrared Air Jordan 6

Where do you prefer the lace lock?

• Total voters
My god what more is their 2 say about these damn shoes lol

f26.jpg

They flamez.../end

Last edited:
You can almost set your watch to how these release threads go....especially a classic.

just incase any1 was wondering, I weighed the 2014 and 2019 pair (1 shoe of each) on a little kitchen, food grade scale. The 2014 shoe weighed in @ approximately 277 grams, compared to the 2019 shoe weighing in @ approximately 271 grams. That's it folks the 2014 pears weight MORE!

Not that any1 cares anyways! LoL

D7DC0E57-C6D9-4E78-8AE5-413C5C5101B1.jpeg

Side note- Definitely used Nike’s infrared shade. Paint is dead on to my 90’s. Like exact. I don’t know why it was so hard for JB to use Nike’s color. This is honestly the first time they ever got the color right since ‘91. They make **** harder than it has to be smh. :smh:

What year are those 90s? Cuz the 2015 version was pinker like the 2014 6s[/QUOTE]

They are 2015

Last edited:
Onfoot pair pic” every 10-12 pages
My two pair flawless pic” every 10-12 posts

Bunch of collectors and working folk scooping these, Hardly anybody is planning to wear or has time to wear.
Real dope the market is flooded with them so I can beat through 10-12 pairs with no rag rets. #teamRagRets

Onfoot pair pic” every 10-12 pages
My two pair flawless pic” every 10-12 posts

Bunch of collectors and working folk scooping these, Hardly anybody is planning to wear or has time to wear.
Real dope the market is flooded with them so I can beat through 10-12 pairs with no rag rets. #teamRagRets
10-12 pairs?! You running marathons in them or something?

you can tell they sprayed something when you look at the edges of the heel bumps

Show me what you mean. I'm not buying any of this. Take a look at the second picture below to what I was referring to earlier. The heel section and the "3" on the VI are the same material/contrast. Until I see proof I'm not believing this spray-on theory. :lol:

PLAYA APPROVED
IMG_20190220_210857854.jpg
IMG_20190220_210832450.jpg

That poll is skewed by trolls...

Right? Should be 100% "At the top." :wink:

Second order from StockX was cancelled because it didn’t pass their verification. Hoping that fta restock comes through

if u planning to beat a pair or 2, sure id understand 2, mayb even 3 pairs. anything over that, im sorry but nah u dont need.
if you a casual wearer and take care of ya kicks and dont plan to beat the heck outta ya pair, then 2 should b good.

I'm keen to see how these look after a few months of everyday use. Since we're comparing them to a nearly 30 year old shoe. I think they'll look better a bit beat.

Not Zion Williamson beat but you get my drift

Attachments

• Screenshot_20190221-134027.png
    Screenshot_20190221-134027.png
    761.9 KB · Views: 21
Last edited:
if u planning to beat a pair or 2, sure id understand 2, mayb even 3 pairs. anything over that, im sorry but nah u dont need.
if you a casual wearer and take care of ya kicks and dont plan to beat the heck outta ya pair, then 2 should b good.
I quit doubling up years ago, most of us in here have tons of shoes. Doubles were literally sitting in a box for 7-8 yrs untouched for me. Plus most adults barely have time to wear their kicks. I honestly don’t get around to wearing new release retros for 1-3 years. I’m still un-DSing stuff from 2011. If your a college kid and have time to wear your kicks a lot I understand but everyone else I really just don’t see the point. By the time I wear these another release will probably be on the horizon.

I quit doubling up years ago, most of us in here have tons of shoes. Doubles were literally sitting in a box for 7-8 yrs untouched for me. Plus most adults barely have time to wear their kicks. I honestly don’t get around to wearing new release retros for 1-3 years. I’m still un-DSing stuff from 2011. If your a college kid and have time to wear your kicks a lot I understand but everyone else I really just don’t see the point. By the time I wear these another release will probably be on the horizon.

i agree. for example, i havent even gotten around to wearing my 2014 infrared 6s yet and i just copped 2019s lol. and like you, i hardly ever double up anymore. mostly only on 11s now cause thats my fav model. all my doubles b sittin in the boxes for yeaaaaaaaaars. all the first pairs i wear still are excellent condition.

i agree. for example, i havent even gotten around to wearing my 2014 infrared 6s yet and i just copped 2019s lol. and like you, i hardly ever double up anymore. mostly only on 11s now cause thats my fav model. all my doubles b sittin in the boxes for yeaaaaaaaaars. all the first pairs i wear still are excellent condition.
BC3 and WC3 are the only pairs I will still do that on. I’ll even admit it’s dumb. But I’m just obsessed with that shoe. When I started selling off all of my doubles I just couldn’t part with those.

Back
Top Bottom