2019 All Star Black Infrared Air Jordan 6

Where do you prefer the lace lock?

• Total voters
rocking them today at work... and surprisingly pretty comfortable compared to 2014... will be rocking more often
20190222_080912.jpg
Nice NT denim

Looking back now I kinda want those blue 6s that recently came out. The “Jimmy Butler”.

I do however think the tongue is way too short on these infrareds. So much so the laces are in a bind trying to wrap around the elastic jumpman piece and up to the next lace hole in the upper. That’s my gripe on these.

C5CAAA09-FBB5-4BD3-A0B2-6B822E77719D.jpeg
I bought a pair, haven't worn them though but I loved them since I first saw them. It's a strange material... Like the new millenial pinks, I'm gonna have to get those for my girl, they look dope as hell
_20190222_194159.JPG

Ordered off SNKRS. The ended up sending me two pairs only charged me for the one. Want to return one and keep the free one. Anybody had this happen? Does Nike catch their mistake?

Ordered off SNKRS. The ended up sending me two pairs only charged me for the one. Want to return one and keep the free one. Anybody had this happen? Does Nike catch their mistake?
Ill pm you my address to take the extra pair burden off your hands.

Just sell it for retail and call it a day. Don’t even chance it.

Happened with my co-worker with the Off-White 90s that came out recently. Got his pair and the following day another pair showed up

What it do niketalk...been following this thread for a minute now and finally signed up. Boy it feels good that they made these in abundance. Copping has never been easier.

Copped from Nike.com on Saturday, got my pair on Monday. Also scored at footlocker.com, received yesterday.

A couple minor flaws on each pair but no need to mix n match imo. After I re-lace both pairs and put em on feet this weekend it'll be like going back to '91 again!

So Foot Locker shipped to the wrong address, so the package got returned and more order was cancelled. Anyone ever dealt with this?

Back
Top Bottom