2019 All Star Black Infrared Air Jordan 6

Where do you prefer the lace lock?

• Total voters
Added to OG collection today
:angry:
It blows my own mind how much I want those Carmines now when I absolutely despised them back in '91. I have no explanation for it other than tastes change (I guess if I my tastes now were exactly the same as when I was 14, that might be cause for concern LOL). I like the look so much these days that I almost bought those Gatorade VIs as a substitute until we get an NA Carmine retro. Hurry up, JB.

Fam I would take a colorwheel in this colorblocking.

It's always surprising JB didn't make more versions of 6s just like this.

They fliped'd that Fire Red and Bred colorblocking out on the 4s and it was aight.
they always feel the need to do all this extra **** to it

case in point lol, the rat fur concord 6

like bruh, just give us a concord nubuck 6, stop putting on all that whorish make-up and get in the car

FTA pair came in with a dent on the toebox smh. Still was able to mix n match a decent pair so I’m happy as a clam

F35DD7FA-10AB-486E-857B-C671AE28D6F3.jpeg

:angry:
It blows my own mind how much I want those Carmines now when I absolutely despised them back in '91. I have no explanation for it other than tastes change (I guess if I my tastes now were exactly the same as when I was 14, that might be cause for concern LOL). I like the look so much these days that I almost bought those Gatorade VIs as a substitute until we get an NA Carmine retro. Hurry up, JB.

It’s not too uncommon a feeling really. I HATED the Aqua 8’s in 1993. Now I love em’.

I wasnt really gonna cop these but once i pulled out the insole. My jaw dropped.

This exactly how Jordan should be making shoes.

Looking back now I kinda want those blue 6s that recently came out. The “Jimmy Butler”.

I do however think the tongue is way too short on these infrareds. So much so the laces are in a bind trying to wrap around the elastic jumpman piece and up to the next lace hole in the upper. That’s my gripe on these.

C5CAAA09-FBB5-4BD3-A0B2-6B822E77719D.jpeg

Gatorade VIs are absolutely slept on. Everyone pretended to like the green pair more (because they were NRG/limited), but the orange pair is flames.

Only reason I liked green more is because I’m a bigger fan of the infrared style colorblocking. Every time I get Carmine’s I end up barely wearing them.

Greens were right up my alley. Plus green Jordan’s used to come out really sparingly.

I really liked both of those Gatorade versions honestly. Once the greens were dubbed limited, I lost interest. It wasnt that serious. But I do wish I would have got the white orange pair when they were right in front of me.

Back
Top Bottom