2019 All Star Black Infrared Air Jordan 6

Where do you prefer the lace lock?

• Total voters
3m on the 6 just seems like an extra thing that’s not essential to the shoe. With my 2014 pair, I was never really amused with it.

In fact, the 3m seemed to be the driving factor in the 2014 pair’s success, which tripped me out lol. It’s alright, or whatever. That’s it.

3m on the 6 just seems like an extra thing that’s not essential to the shoe. With my 2014 pair, I was never really amused with it.

In fact, the 3m seemed to be the driving factor in the 2014 pair’s success, which tripped me out lol. It’s alright, or whatever. That’s it.

Man you must be Gentry’s offspring with some of the stuff you say lol

I might have to agree with Aquamanjay_ Aquamanjay_ above Personally I wouldn’t die if these didn’t have 3M. When I think of 3M I think of air maxes and I know the OGs had it but the jordans that come to mind for me as far as 3M is the 5s and 13s I honestly forget these have it until I see a picture of them I rather them get the shade of infrared right , shape, of course the Nike air, and the contrast uppers before worrying about 3M

Well, OGs had it, so should these. No point in advocating for it to be taken off. Not like it takes away from the shoe in anyway. It belongs on the shoe. Real fans want all the OG details, not just some. We complained about the 3m being missing for years and now that they bring it back you got fools saying they don’t care for it. Backwards af.

Count me in on the 3m slander :lol: it's really take it or leave it. I, for one, never complained when it was gone.

Well, OGs had it, so should these. No point in advocating for it to be taken off. Not like it takes away from the shoe in anyway. It belongs on the shoe. Real fans want all the OG details, not just some. We complained about the 3m being missing for years and now that they bring it back you got fools saying they don’t care for it. Backwards af.
I don’t think anyone is advocating for it but I think we all know JB. It’s nice to daydream and think they will give us a 100% copy of the OGs(this goes for all models) but they won’t . its always going to be something off if you had to choose what would you leave off over the 3M ?

Last edited:
Count me in on the 3m slander :lol: it's really take it or leave it. I, for one, never complained when it was gone.

I didn’t complain either but I was happy to see them care enough about such a small detail to bring it back. I consider that a good sign. Wouldn’t you like them to take the same approach when it comes to the contrasting uppers you guys are in such an uproar about? I think Aquamanjay_ Aquamanjay_ just likes to make controversial statements and opinions to garner attention for himself.

Well, OGs had it, so should these. No point in advocating for it to be taken off. Not like it takes away from the shoe in anyway. It belongs on the shoe. Real fans want all the OG details, not just some.
My thinking exactly. I know we won't get them 100% like the OGs, I'm looking at you contrasting upper on the back (I can dream though), but I want as many OG details as possible.

My bottom line is while OG’s are preferred, I’ll take the 2000’s as well...Anything other than those and it’s a pass from me...

‘14 pair left a bad taste in my mouth so I’m not bending this time...

Don’t remember where i said it shouldn’t return. Just that I don’t really care for it. I’m typically the loudest about the contrast upper anyways, with many in here not giving a hoot either way lol. I’ve said if the 2019 doesn’t have it, I’ll still buy. If anything, my comments reflect that people can like and dislike certain elements about any shoe. I like the contrast upper, not really the 3m.

Sheesh, eat a Snickers

I didn’t complain either but I was happy to see them care enough about such a small detail to bring it back. I consider that a good sign. Wouldn’t you like them to take the same approach when it comes to the contrasting uppers you guys are in such an uproar about? I think Aquamanjay_ Aquamanjay_ just likes to make controversial statements and opinions to garner attention for himself.
My big gripe has been N/A, very glad to see that detail comeback. Contrasting uppers are cool but not something I'm overly concerned with. I'm not gonna deny I like the non 3m look just because it's not OG. In most cases I prefer the OG aesthetic but in this case it's an exception. The all black murder look sits well with me. Full disclosure tho I'm not a fan of 3m in general.

Thank you for this

Nike air is kinda trash on these being black and you can barely see it so I hope it's more than just a 2014 with NA slapped on it. Atleast give us a different material and lord why would they snatch the 3m away...better keep that

Nigel appears to be wearing the infrareds on Instagram. Can’t tell if it’s the 2014 version or not........

Attachments

• B5257310-8726-42BD-A46E-59C9C28A6470.png
    B5257310-8726-42BD-A46E-59C9C28A6470.png
    1.9 MB · Views: 42
The 3m is on the 2019 GS pair lol. All is well with the 3m.

That, or they decided to randomly put white backing behind the perforations, which would be kindve troll-ish and mean
2544F97F-4EB5-4A12-974B-E775B8BB0BEC.jpeg

As everyone here knows this is the 5th retro since its original. They all have their own features that separate from the previous, including originals. I know we have only seen a few GS pics but it was underwhelming for sure. Nike Air we need back for sure. But these should be the closest to the original so far. Even closer than the 2000 version. If not, its gonna be a huge let down. I truly imo love the 2014 retro. It reminds me the most of the 1991. No I never had the 2000s, just had in hand once. This release needs to give the most it has ever on previous versions.
We all are gonna pick it apart I know. Never had more anticipation for more pics than I do for these.

Back
Top Bottom