2019 All Star Black Infrared Air Jordan 6

Where do you prefer the lace lock?

• Total voters
Just got my pair in from FNL! I'm sure I saw it somewhere in this thread but can't find it, but what kind of brush do you guys use to clean these and what do you use to coat/protect the uppers?

I do a bunny ear and lock it through my top outer lace hole. I might do all 4 now that Ihave an extra pair and 4 matching lace locks..

thank you sir, appreciate the details! i still don't get the idea of the lace lock when it's supposed to lock the lace while i lace but it gets in the way when i do try to lace it up, hehe.

U guys remember this OG Pamphlet that came in '91? I was in 5th grade. My first pair of Nike's let alone Jordan's. The blk/infra 6's my true grail. Thats all I got for Christmas that year. Copped from J.C. Penny. This is why I love this release so much.
20190228_173121.jpg
20190228_173047.jpg
20190228_173024.jpg

Regarding the @ekhunter post, the 3 box pics below are all 2019 Infrareds..

15513714126281843577927.jpg

^^^^^^^^
Top sz10 from fnl restock arrived yesterday.
Bottom 2 are sz10.5 from the drop date
picked up from same ftl at the same time.
All 3 Jmans are different from 1 another...
-----------------------------------------------------
15513717487531998644243.jpg
^^^^^^
1 of the sz10.5 boxes from ftl
--------------------------------------------------------
15513717816661726301393.jpg

^^^
This is how both the sz 10 from fnl restock and the other sz 10.5 from ftl on the drop boxes look inside...

All the sneaks in the box are alike.
All different factories in Putain

thank you sir, appreciate the details! i still don't get the idea of the lace lock when it's supposed to lock the lace while i lace but it gets in the way when i do try to lace it up, hehe.

The lace lock is intended to act as a back up if your shoe becomes untied during a game.

wait what? so it's supposed to go on the laces right before you cross and knot? so it's not supposed to go below the top eyelid cross then.

I have no idea what you're describing. There's different ways to use the lace locks. What I'm describing is see how MJ's wearing them below? If his laces come untied, the lace locks are behind the knot pressed against his ankle. Providing support for the ankle.

michael-jordan-air-jordan-vi-black-infrared-1991-finals-56a88c893df78cf7729ebcfa.jpg

I have no idea what you're describing. There's different ways to use the lace locks. What I'm describing is see how MJ's wearing them below? If his laces come untied, the lace locks are behind the knot pressed against his ankle. Providing support for the ankle.

michael-jordan-air-jordan-vi-black-infrared-1991-finals-56a88c893df78cf7729ebcfa.jpg

thank you for the details!

One thing ive noticed with this release is Nike made it ultra difficult to match a clean pair up because of the random contrast heels. Some pairs have an obvious coating, some are extremely subtle, some are nonexistent. It pretty much has to be good to go in one box or else its going to be a long journey.

Holy ****!

I got a perfect pair with awesome obvious contrast from the Finishline restock!!!
reeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee
:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D

THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR RESTORING MY FAITH IN HUMANITY FINISHLINE!
yessir!!! After all these posts you drop some good news and no pics???? *patiently waiting* lol congrats though man. Feels good don't it?

Alright I'll play along... any pictures of this "contrast" yall talking about? Because I dont notice anything on my pair.

Back
Top Bottom