2019 All Star Black Infrared Air Jordan 6

Where do you prefer the lace lock?

• Total voters
C3691ECE-EC84-4EB4-8E20-BCDE8BC81724.jpeg
I LOVE my pair. I did get the scuff on the toe from the other shoe’s tongue rubbing on it, but I’m ok with it. You can barely tell unless you’re looking for it. Plus, I managed to double up and my 2nd pair is flawless.

4F551C71-C7B0-4329-9E61-2B425F6DEAB3.jpeg
Tomorrow is the first clear day with no rain or snow in ages, so these are ready to get UNDS! Well technically I already did by trying them on in the house for 2 mins, but I am wearing them for real for the first time tomorrow.

I think this placing of the locks is the ideal spot. I hate lacing my shoes up all the way, and this lets the jumpman stay visible.

Omg I have one of those scuffs too. Other pairs tongue rubbing on other pairs toe. Left a blemish or a scuff on the 1 pair's toe. How do you get rid of it.. didnt wanna rub it out. So I blew on it instead. I'm quite satisfied. But it's still there and not perfect. Which annoys me

My uppers are all bananafied and creased up and Ive worn them like 3 times. I even keep a purple jordan 11 insert in them

they look like hell and the yellowing just drives it home

If I can get 150 for them Id be ecstatic

The white netting gets yellow fast. I’m gonna iron my toe tomorrow and see what happens
I tried a while back and it didnt do a damn thing to the leather. Couldve needed longer time under the iron maybe. Nubuck seems like it takes to reshaping way easier. My bordeauxs took no time at all.

IMG_0237[1].JPG

I'm selling the 4s lol

I didnt even want to include them, I want them out of the house.

the wc4 is easily the worst of these releases.
This line up with some reshaped 3s and bred 4s and Bordeauxs swapped out for Charcoals and its 12 year old me's dream come true. Once I complete it Im going to be staring at it for hours.

Also a strong chance I end up getting shadow xs and aquas down the line. That would absolutely complete my personal dream rotation.

I love my Chis but I cant justify breaking them out, low key black/gray Jordans are money to me for outfits. I like wearing Jordans that dont scream out and require a little time to catch someones attention. Like, Im not wearing them to be noticed but more so to maybe be appreciated by people who might be into sneakers. Thats my style. I feel like these colorways are pretty acceptable to get away with what might be viewed as 'juvenile' by the older crowd so I can wear them without feeling self conscious by the majority of people in this area who have this 'too cool' vibe. A lot of leather boots and trashed random brand skate shoes around here, with an abundance of ugly random trail shoes. No one here seems to care about how their shoes look lol its horrible

I literally only wear my Jordans because I like them. Any sort of social value is nowhere to be seen. In fact they probably work against me around here. But it also feels kind of good to be the one guy who does wear them. F em

Last edited:
Omg I have one of those scuffs too. Other pairs tongue rubbing on other pairs toe. Left a blemish or a scuff on the 1 pair's toe. How do you get rid of it.. didnt wanna rub it out. So I blew on it instead. I'm quite satisfied. But it's still there and not perfect. Which annoys me
Try an eraser and then wipe off with microfiber towel. Lastly wet your fingers and wipe the area so it returns back to it's dark color

The white netting gets yellow fast. I’m gonna iron my toe tomorrow and see what happens
Yeah it’s annoying but I just decided months back to ignore it and still enjoy them. Going to do the iron soon as well. But why they can’t make some simple white plastic mesh that doesn’t yellow is ridiculous.

Box weight and measurements, puff density, shoe wieght, yall examined these shoes harder than NFL GM's looking at draft prospects....Next thing you know someone in here is going to be eating the paper in the box and comparing the tastes between FTL and Nike.

Back
Top Bottom