2019 All Star Black Infrared Air Jordan 6

Where do you prefer the lace lock?

• Total voters
7C11CE63-EC84-49B1-B122-BA4A21FE17F7.jpeg AD4ED2E0-5C08-4464-9FBB-4674540800AF.jpeg

Ordered off SNKRS release date no prob. Card charged and received confirmation. Delivery date set for 2/21 then it moved to 2/22. I called and they said they are locating package. I called FEDEX and they said package never left facility (Nike). Nike does investigation and they said they can not locate shoe and they don’t know what happened. Shoe is out of stock and they just give me my money back and “just for me they process my return right away so I can get my money back even though normally it takes 5 days.” Now I can’t get for retail. I’m so salty. This ever happen to anyone else?

It looks like someone swipe the package while the mailman was delivering mail on your block. happened to me last month. my mailman leaves his mail cart on the sidewalk while going from house to house around my neighborhood. someone swiped my package walking by his mail cart while my mailman wasn't looking. package status went from out to delivery to pick up at post office. 2 days later I go to the post office and they had no idea where my package was. ended up finding my package slip all torn up 2 blocks away couple days later while walking to my car. package contents were only worth $13 bucks. I ended up chewing up the post office supervisor. she had the audacity to tell me it was the sellers fault. when it was the lazy mailmans fault.

With some tight leather pants?

I don’t wear leather. I was just looking at how the sneakers were laced and how the cuff of the jean is position on the sneaker. But how did you know it was leather? Cause the photo looks dark.you had to be steering hard to see that. I would wear some fitting jeans not 90s baggy but more relaxed. But everyone’s body composition is different he got chicken legs, so that style fits him well.and I got thunder thighs so I might need some room. Don’t want to tempt any dude to follow me home

I have a homeboy who's the type who prefer homeboys over homegirls. One time we were hooping and my clothes got dirty so I had to wear some of his jeans. Hes like 160 im 220 and he wears tight clothing. We had to go to Walmart and he runs into his people. So we're standing at the entrance me in skin tight jeans shaking my head....

It looks like someone swipe the package while the mailman was delivering mail on your block. happened to me last month. my mailman leaves his mail cart on the sidewalk while going from house to house around my neighborhood. someone swiped my package walking by his mail cart while my mailman wasn't looking. package status went from out to delivery to pick up at post office. 2 days later I go to the post office and they had no idea where my package was. ended up finding my package slip all torn up 2 blocks away couple days later while walking to my car. package contents were only worth $13 bucks. I ended up chewing up the post office supervisor. she had the audacity to tell me it was the sellers fault. when it was the lazy mailmans fault.
Ordered off SNKRS release date no prob. Card charged and received confirmation. Delivery date set for 2/21 then it moved to 2/22. I called and they said they are locating package. I called FEDEX and they said package never left facility (Nike). Nike does investigation and they said they can not locate shoe and they don’t know what happened. Shoe is out of stock and they just give me my money back and “just for me they process my return right away so I can get my money back even though normally it takes 5 days.” Now I can’t get for retail. I’m so salty. This ever happen to anyone else?

BRUH. 3 conversations in with Finish Line. 2 phone, 1 DMs on Twitter. As you're reading this, Finish Line STILL has $212 of my money. I copped on launch date 2/16. The charge has been pending to this day, still is as you read this. Wanted some Infrareds for my born day which is 2/17, same as my brother & Mike Jordan himself. 1st phone call had the nerve to act like this was somehow my fault line. I zapped & told him there was a systematic failure on their end. Had the charge dropped off my account in 3 days, I could've copped one of several restocks. I'm hot about the whole situation, yo. Was about to roll to Security Square Finish Line in Bmore (a good 75 minutes from the crib) to cop, but they had the wrong color when I told em I was on the way. I did get 2 $20 Winner's Circle rewards out of it, but that's about it.

Hell or high water, I WILL get these 6s. Just pulled the OG Retro from '01 out the closet to look at em for motivation last night. LOL

If someone sees a restock online or a pair of size 9.5 sitting in the DMV, tag a playa. Please & Thank you...

anyone else having problems reaching eastbay? chat never works, they do not return emails

Was on hold with em a good 30 minutes last night. All I wanted was to see if they had some Infrareds left over. This was around 8 something pm.

Back
Top Bottom