2019 All Star Black Infrared Air Jordan 6

Where do you prefer the lace lock?

• Total voters
Yeah man, once you get everything in there the whole thing makes total sense. I had no idea it even snapped open 19 years ago lol

Tinker was at the peak of his game in 1990
The whole idea was to showcase the Jumpman. That is why its so big and that material is so stretchable.

Ordered off SNKRS release date no prob. Card charged and received confirmation. Delivery date set for 2/21 then it moved to 2/22. I called and they said they are locating package. I called FEDEX and they said package never left facility (Nike). Nike does investigation and they said they can not locate shoe and they don’t know what happened. Shoe is out of stock and they just give me my money back and “just for me they process my return right away so I can get my money back even though normally it takes 5 days.” Now I can’t get for retail. I’m so salty. This ever happen to anyone else?

Ordered off SNKRS release date no prob. Card charged and received confirmation. Delivery date set for 2/21 then it moved to 2/22. I called and they said they are locating package. I called FEDEX and they said package never left facility (Nike). Nike does investigation and they said they can not locate shoe and they don’t know what happened. Shoe is out of stock and they just give me my money back and “just for me they process my return right away so I can get my money back even though normally it takes 5 days.” Now I can’t get for retail. I’m so salty. This ever happen to anyone else?

i love it when companies F up and then try to patronize u by telling u they doing u a favor by doing what the heck theyre supposed to do anyway.
"oh we r going to do you a favor and process your refund faster" like biiih pleaaaaaase, you should give me my refund pronto cause thats whats owedto me AND a discount code for your screwup and wasting my time and holding up my funds lol

Maybe you can snag a pair at retail on the SNKRS restock lol

Seriously though, the resale on ebay for my size is fast approaching 300 wtf, Im thinking I dont care so much about that lower overlay on the left shoe.

I hope the restocks arent over and that you get your pair

Last edited:
IMG_0240[1].JPG
IMG_0242[1].JPG
IMG_0243[1].JPG
IMG_0245[1].JPG

Bonus SNKRS pair shot
IMG_0247[1].JPG

I think the crack in the lens on this camera isnt going well for taking glamour shots

Its also weird how the infrared shows up as pink.
these photos have that misty look like your lens was mad humid haha. If it was an all black shoe With no bright accents I wouldn’t know what I’m looking at.

these photos have that misty look like your lens was mad humid haha. If it was an all black shoe With no bright accents I wouldn’t know what I’m looking at.
hmm perhaps it was smudged up... I shouldve wiped it before lol

hmm perhaps it was smudged up... I shouldve wiped it before lol

What size are you?

I know it’s not much but I would ask for a coupon code for their screw up. I was in a similar situation where they actually sent the wrong shoe and the shoe I originally wanted was sold out.

Back
Top Bottom