2019 All Star Black Infrared Air Jordan 6

Where do you prefer the lace lock?

• Total voters
If they had produced the same amount of TS6 and OG6, I doubt the TS6 would sell out as it did.

I have a pair of infas arriving tomorrow :smokin

copped the '19s on release day, sold a few months back, and regretted it since

I went down a .5 size this time to a 9.5. fingers crossed for an ok pair

travis scott 6's is a nice colorway.... i wonder if it would still sell out if it was a GR... i never wear my maroon 6's but im hesitant to sell them... the picture above reminds me i need to wear them

travis scott 6's is a nice colorway.... i wonder if it would still sell out if it was a GR... i never wear my maroon 6's but im hesitant to sell them... the picture above reminds me i need to wear them
TS colorway is fyre, but that cargo pocket kinda kills it for me.

Sell out? Yeah probably. Be as popular as they are? No way.

Just got mine. I stayed TTS since it’s the only available locally. It’s a tad loose, but I guess it’s the way nike wanted it to fit:
3E607DB1-5C19-46FA-9A6C-66DDE1D54255.jpeg

had it tied like this since I’m more of a no laces type of guy who likes to slip on his shoes and go lol

Lol, Dr. Scholls? I'm in the same boat as you, told my friend I wanted a 10 and he grabbed the 10.5 that I normally wear... didn't even notice until after I left, but I wasn't gonna bother exchanging because I got 30% off. Honestly I don't know when I would even wear these since the PSGs are pretty similar and I like those more. Always size 6s .5 size down though, unless you have wide feet, 12s too.

They make all different types depending on what you're going to use them for, check online or go to Wal-Mart to see them in person.

Had some ultra boost insoles lying around and tried it. i
31C81517-DF6E-4C4F-983F-44FA644A4DD7.jpeg
t. Seems snug now, it seems the reason why these fit bigger is prolly because of how thin the nike insoles that came with it are.

You may be right there. But if you put a Maroon 6 next to the TS 6 Im always gonna pick the Maroon just off looks alone. To say we only favor due to Nostalgia is like people saying you only favor due to Hype. Unfair statement either way if your a true fan of the shoe.
what I'm saying is, if maroons and ts6 dropped same day and maroons weren't an og colorway, how many would choose maroons over ts6? exactly. and maroons had decent quality, but yall really saying quality is on par with the buttery suede of ts6? I literally can't think of a 6 off the top of my head with better quality than ts. not even db.

what I'm saying is, if maroons and ts6 dropped same day and maroons weren't an og colorway, how many would choose maroons over ts6? exactly. and maroons had decent quality, but yall really saying quality is on par with the buttery suede of ts6? I literally can't think of a 6 off the top of my head with better quality than ts. not even db.
They also cost 30 dollars more. They should be a higher quality than the maroons. I like both. but I'm old and would go with nostalgia.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom