2019 All Star Black Infrared Air Jordan 6

Where do you prefer the lace lock?

• Total voters
This video came out today, it’s Fabolous second appearance on Complex. The infrared VI is still his favorite, he also talks Obsidian XIIs, and more.

na, you need to chill.

Yeah, I know. But it's my 3rd favorite Jordan of all-time. With the the Black Metallic 5's, in 2nd. And the Black Cement 4's in 1st place. Outside of the f'd Nike Air's of the heel, white durabuck line missing, and the short *** tongues, the 2019's are a SUPER great retro. Oh, and I know it's not OG, but 2014's Infrared 23 shade is nice. I don't f'n care what anyone says. Not better than the 2019's, but fire in their own right. The rest of the 2014's though, is trash. Especially on feet. Them ***** are absolute hell, on feet. Even with completely different insoles, they're STILL AN ABSOLUTE ***** on feet.

Last edited:
Def need to wear these more often....

668F4244-0450-4A9A-8B86-C70340F72E19.jpeg

Yeah, I know. But it's my 3rd favorite Jordan of all-time. With the the Black Metallic 5's, in 2nd. And the Black Cement 4's in 1st place. Outside of the f'd Nike Air's of the heel, white durabuck line missing, and the short *** tongues, the 2019's are of SUPER great retro. Oh, and I know it's not OG, but 2014's Infrared 23 shade is nice. I don't f'n care what anyone says. Not better than the 2019's, but fire in their own right. The rest of the 2014's though, is trash. Especially on feet. Them ***** are absolute hell, on feet. Even with completely different insoles, their STILL AN ABSOLUTE ***** on feet.
I Liked the 2014 infrared 23 too it pops super hard.

I Liked the 2014 infrared 23 too it pops super hard.

I agree. The shape and definitely the comfort of the '19s is way better, however, there's something special/unique about the infrared 23 on the '14s that I like. Can't say that I've worn them since getting the '19s though, but I'm in no rush to get rid of them either. Plus, I hate the hassle of offloading used shoes even for those I don't want to keep.

I agree. The shape and definitely the comfort of the '19s is way better, however, there's something special/unique about the infrared 23 on the '14s that I like. Can't say that I've worn them since getting the '19s though, but I'm in no rush to get rid of them either. Plus, I hate the hassle of offloading used shoes even for those I don't want to keep.
Yeah definitely man I dont own the 14s anymore although I love the colors definitely a stiff hard shoe.

I had the OGs in '91, and not again (and no other 6s either) until '14, and despite it not being comfortable, I still enjoyed having them; such a dope looking shoe!

i hear that, I’ve always been an air max kinda guy so prefer pairs Lowe cut pairs I could just slip on without too much messing around, think that’s what stopped me wearing my infras more often than I did but I’m looking forward to these turning up tomorrow

same reason I don’t own many 1s but have 3s, 4s and 11s

I feel like so many people hated the 2014 infrared too. I have read around that the OG infrared was closer to the 2014 on some pairs. Idk if it is true but I personally hate the varsity or any other Red on the infrared 6s it looks super ugly to me I love the pinkish orange red on the 2019 and the 2014 Salmon pinkish red is super fire too! I love how the infrared is pinkish pop here.
20201019_164242.jpg

I feel like so many people hated the 2014 infrared too. I have read around that the OG infrared was closer to the 2014 on some pairs. Idk if it is true but I personally hate the varsity or any other Red on the infrared 6s it looks super ugly to me I love the pinkish orange red on the 2019 and the 2014 Salmon pinkish red is super fire too! I love how the infrared is pinkish pop here.
20201019_164242.jpg
The shade debate changed lives in here. lol. It dont matter really. I like em all. I would easily take some of those reverses too. No talent here in the custom dept.

Back
Top Bottom